Part Nine 9

Let me clear the age okay!!

Jin - 20
Hoseok - 20
Yoongi - 21
Namjoon - 16
Tae - 16
Jimin - 16
Donghwi - 17
Jungkook - 23
Mingyu - 23
Eun-woo - 24
*-------------------------------------*
Everyone were busy eating thier own food while talking and laughing. They all finished eating and after few minutes the bell ringed. Jungkook, Jimin, Mingyu, Dong-hwi and Taehyung went to Business & Model Campus while Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Eun-Woo and Namjoon went to Music, Performance & Acting Campus.

"So Namjoon, which course you doing? Music, Performance or Acting?" Yoongi asked Namjoon while looking at him.

"Music, hyung." Namjoon answered Yoongi showing his cute dimples.

"Oh! I'm also in Music. I love rapping and also a songwriter." Yoongi told Joon showing his gummy smile.

Namjoon looked at Hoseok and smiled at him. Hoseok noticed him and also smiled at him shyly. Jin saw both of them smiling at each and were shy to talk so he decided to do something.

"Hobi! Why don't you also tell Joonie what course you do and stuff?" Jin said while looking at Hoseok. Hoseok looked shock and was trying to tell Jin something with his eyes, but gave up.

"Uhh...I'm in Perforemance. I love dancing, I started to dance when i was 10 so you can guess that i'm bit crazy over dance." Hoseok said while scratching back of his neck, clearly shows that he's shy.

"Oh! Good to know that, maybe you can help me with dance. I also like dancing." Namjoon said while also looking shy.

"OH! When did that happened Joonie? I thought you don-"

"Hyung! Tae said that you guys are going Busan, Is it true?" Before Jin can say anything further Joon cut him off with his question.

"Yh that's true, but not only us Hoseok and Yoongi are also coming." Joon was looking at three of them with wide eye.

"Oh really! I'm also going on this friday. My mom's childhood friend's son is becoming a young business man. I never met him, but I have met my aunt."

"We also going on this friday, but mom and dad are going early so they're going tonight. And same reason, My dad's childhood friend Mr. Jeon's only son is taking over the company."

"Jeon? Hyung, Can you please tell name the full name?"

Namjoon asked Jin as they stopped by music building, but before Jin can answer Hoseok answered for him.

"It's Jeon Jung-Min. He's my uncle." said Hoseok looking directly at Joon with a generous smile on his face. Yoiongi and Jin looked at them and then they both made an eye contact and raised eye-brows like they were communicating to each other.

"Oh Yes! That's uncle Jeon. my mom and Mrs. Jeon are childhood besties like me and Tae." Smiling widely Namjoon stated and looked at Hoseok. Them both keep staring at each other.

"uhum..Shall we go Namjoon, I'm sure you're also getting late..?" Yoongi intrupted both of them. Namjoon coughed before nodding and all of them bid goodbye.

Left with Jin, Hoseok and Eun-Woo who has stayed quite for the whole conversation. Hoseok looked at Eun-woo before nudging Jin lightly, Jin looked at him immediately and raised his both eyebrows. He signaled Jin to say something to Eun-woo. Jin understood him and started the conversation.

"Umm.....Eun-Woo hyung! What course are you doing?" Eun-woo was shocked by the sudden question, but answered eventually.

"Acting, I was interested in acting since i was young and it was my dream so i'm ready to achieve my one and only dream. What about you?" Answered Eun-woo while smiling.

"It's obvious since your face says everything. It suits your handsome face. I'm also interested in acting so I thought why not take it further." Eun-woo shyly looked down as Jin compliment him and said thank you.

"Thanks! Acting also suits you as well since you're very handsome." Eun-woo said while grinning from ears to ears. Jin's ears turned red when Eun-woo complimented him.

"Thank You Hyung!"

Three of them arrived at Performance building and bid goodbye to Hoseok. Hoseok told Jin that he'll call him after him class finishes and Jin just nodded before walking away with Eun-woo.

"Hyung, are you dating anyone?" Jin knows that Eun-woo is dating someone as he saw them kissing at Amusement Park, but he couldn't see the girl face. Eun-woo shyly chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, her name is Jung YeRin. She study in our campus." Jin can see that he was super shy, Jin chuckled at him because he found him cute.

"Jung Yerin!? The Model bulding's goddess right, hyung?" Eun-woo nodded. Finally, both of them arrived at their bulding which was acting and went into their own classes.

********

Jungkook's POV

My class has ended and now I'm on my way to parking lot where all of my squads are waiting. I can already see Mingyu, Tae, Jimin, Donghwi, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon standing there talking about something.

I went near and greeted them with a small smile. If I be honest, I don't really like laughing or smiling not my thing, but suprisingly someone made me laugh and whenever he's around me it alway makes me grin like an idiot.

"Hello eveyone!"

Everybody looked at the owner of the voice including me and it was no other than the person who I was talking about. Cure of my pain, reason for my smile and laugh. Just looking at him makes want him more, the way he talks, the way his voice sounds so soft, the way he smiles and the best part is the way he laugh.

It is.......

__________________________________________________

I hope you'll like my book. Sorry if there is an error, english is not first language. Again I'm sorry.

Thank you so much for reading and voting my book i appreciate alot.