Part Thirteen 13

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie, wake up! Your friends Eun-Woo-ah and Migyu-ah are here." I heard my mom calling me as she entered my room; it made me groan so hard. When I checked my phone it was only 6:19 am.

"Mom! It's too early to shout! Let me sleep!" I was about to cover myself with the blacket, but mom pulled away. I looked at her with confused and annoyed eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. And we have guests so stop shouting! Aren't you going company today to check whether your office is made the way you wanted to?" Guests? We were expecting guests today?

"Guests?" I asked while getting up since I remebered that i have to go company to see how they have decorated my office.

"Jinnie and Taehyungie are here, also Jiminie, Hoseokie and his friend Yoongi is here. So you better hurry." Mom said while removing the curtains and letting the sun come.

I quickly turned my face away from the window. What! They're already here? When did that happened?

"When you were sleeping soundlessly. Now get up quickly, Mingyu and Eunwoo are here." Oops, I guess i was wondering out loud. I nodded at her and got out from my bed while stretching my arms.

"Mom, Tell Mingyu and Eunwoo to get ready cuz they'll be coming with me at company." She nodded while getting out of my room. I went into my bathroom and quickly get ready.

My plan is to get out of the mansion before Jinnie wakes up. I don't want him to know that I'm Jeon's only son, I mean not right now. I want to suprise him tonight.

After quickly finishing my breakfast I went out with my friends.

------------------------------------------
Third POV

"Jinnie! Tae! wake up my babies." After some hours Mrs.Kim went to Jin and Tae's room to wake them up, then went to Hoseok and Yoongi's room.

Jin and Hobi was the first one to get ready. Both of them went downstairs and had their breakfast, they chat with Mrs.Jeon and Mrs.Kim.

"Hello Mrs.Jeon." Jin said while bowing showing respect.

"Oh com on! Don't be formal with me , Jinnie and call me aunt." Jin smiled at her while nodding.

"Hello Aunt Kim and Aunt Jeon!" said Hoseok as he sat down beside Jin.

Tae woke up after Jin went upstairs to wake both him and Yoongi. When they all got ready they went outside to explore Busan.

They went to see Busan tower which was 69 meters above sea level at a height of 120 meters. The top of the tower is modeled after the baldaquin of Dabotap Pagoda in Bulguksa Temple, Gyeongju.

Hoseok was busy taking selfies, but stopped when he saw a tall figure coming near them while smiling widely showing his dimple. Tae also detect the figure and quickly went towards the figure.

"Hey Dude! Nice to see you! I thought you'll come at evening." Tae said while slaping Namjoon's shoulders making him groan.

"Ouch! Yh hey, I was planning to come at the evening, but I missed someone so badly that i had to come." Joon said while eyeing Hoseok making him blush.

"Who?" Tae asked, narrowing his eyes. The sudden question made Joon go into to panic and tried to think of an excuse.

"Umm, I...Uhh....aaa...Mrs.Jeon! Yh Mrs.Jeon. Hello Mrs.Jeon, mom said sorry cuz she couldn't come. Hello Mrs.Kim." After answering he quickly went towards Mrs.Jeon and bow at her and Mrs.Kim.

"Hello Namjoon." Both Mrs.Jeon and Mrs.Kim said in union making all of them laugh.

"Oh it's okay. I know they're out of country so it would be hard for them to come." Mrs.Jeon smiled at Joon before turning to other to asks what do they want to eat.

Jin, Tae, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon were walking in fornt while those two old ladies were ranting about a man who cheated on his wife at the back. They're going to the restuarant since them all are starving.

"After we finish this all things we'll quickly go back to Seoul since me, chimmy and Joonie has school trip, only our class since we all be soon going into the college and its for three days." Tae said as he holds Jimin's hand. Namjoon and jimin agreed with him as they nods.

"Ohk, then me, Yoonie and Hobi gonna stay here and gonna spend some time here." Jin said grinning. He's happy because Jungkook promised him that when he's free he would take Jin out to give him a short tour around his home town.

"What!" Suddenly Joon shouted hearing that hoseok gonna stay here for sometime becasue he planned on asking Hobi out before they go on a trip, but it gonna fail now. Everyone flinched hearing Joon shouting out of no where.

"Why are you shouting, Joon?" Jin asked getting annoyed with his shouting. As Jin was looking at Joon waiting for his answer, but he figure out that he was looking at something or someone. He followed his eyes and saw that he was staring at Hobi. Jin slowly nodding, he went near Joon and whispered into his ear.

"Are you waiting for someone to take him away from you or what?" Joon confusingly looked at Jin. When Jin eyed Hoseok, Joon understood what he was trying to say. Then he smiles shyly, while blushing.

He went over Hoseok and asked him whether he can talk to him which Hobi just nodded and Jin showed Joon thumb up encouraging him, he knows that Hobi also likes Joon since he always askes about him when Tae is around.

"Hyung, I'll get straight to the point." Joon said while looking at him. Him and Hoseok were walking in front far away from others so they won't listen to them. Hobi nodded, he was a little bit nervous as what Joon has to say.

"I Like you, Hyung. Actually no, I love you since the day we met. I had crush on you since that day when you came to Tae and Jin hyung's house on Tae bday. I was looking at you throught out the whole party, but you never noticed me. So i finally gain confidence to tell you this. Will you be my boyfriend!" Namjoon finally told him and closed his eyes tightly while holding him one hand out so if Hobi accepts him then he would hold Joon's hand.

Hobi grinned happyly as finally his crush also like him too. He took his hand out and holds Joon's hand.

"I also like you and I also like you since the day we met which for me was in canteen. And YES I'd love to be your boyfriend." Joon eyes shot wide as he felt Hobi's hand on his. He smiled at him as he was satisfied, he quickly hugged him before holding his hand and runnung over to where others were.

Everyone congrates them and finally they arrived at restuarant. They ordered their foods and started to eat. One by one they finished their food and quickly went back to Jeon's mansion as they have to get ready as well.

___________________________________________________________________________

Thank you SO MUCH for reading and voting my book. It helps alot tbh.
I'll be finishing this book soon. Thank you for the support.
I Purple You.