TAKE 27.1 - Reflections.

Start from the beginning

Gosh.

Guys.

I just can't wait for Arnav to be here.He should be here in another - five minutes I guess. Yup. He just texted me that he'd be here in seven minutes about two minutes ago - which makes it just five minutes to go - now.

Plus.

Guess What?

Even though it was a freaking long haul flight + the fact that I got on with my travel immediately after a super hectic day at work too + the fact that I did not get more than five hours of sleep on the flight too due to my happy excitement of landing in India - I literally can see no shade of tiredness/exhaustion up my face or in my frame right now in my very own reflection.All I can see - is that familiar state off the Happiness Drug having its zing affect on every angle of my being+ plus my face given the way my lips are curved into an outrageous lengthy grin with my eyes twinkling in sheer giddy euphoria.

Oh wait.

Do I have time to get into a quick shower though? I do want to step into one - but as I eye the time on my phone I don't think I have much time for the same given that Arnav might arrive in a little over four minutes and this time around I am the one whose going to have to open the door to let him in - you know because it's not his Pad.

Ugh.

Crap.

I could have used a quick hot shower. Though. Okay wait - let me check with him.

I text Arnav quickly : Baby...how much more time until you reach? Any last minute traffic?

My Phone beeps quickly.

Him : I should be there in three mins Fiore..according to google maps. Longest three mins ever...baby..can't bloody godammit..wait...why do you think I am not texting you? I am in an constant conversation with the cab guy coaxing him into getting me to you through this different short-cut off the main road...too many signals on the main road at the last stretch...I obviously wanted to duck those and the waiting time you know just incase those signals were red..coming through the short-cut only..thank god he agreed...

I chuckle as I read that.

Me : oh are you doing that now? supergood. Why? Coz.I can't freaking wait too Arnav...come supersoon...please...

Him : supersoon it is...darling..okay now let me return my attention to getting to you asap. Thank God for my Mask+ Cap in here too. The driver just seems to think off me as some freak who seems to be in a crazy rushed hurry to get to this spot.

I grin as I read that. I will get to greet him in his MaskCap Dude Version.My MaskCap Dude - Looks like I am going to be the one to not let you breathe at all - this time around.

Anyways - three minutes until he arrives which also means.No time for Shower - then surely!

I walk out the washroom attached to this room into the little hall adjoined with the small kitchen area and take my seat on the two-seater sofa in here. So this time around guys - given that it's just me - I just booked this small one bedroom studio AirBNB for myself in an apartment building.It's just got a small living room+ kitchen + dining area on the out. Nothing too fancy. But it's got a super cozy feel to it.