CHAPTER 34 : KIYOTAKA VS ...

Start from the beginning

I turned to Kiyotaka with a serious look

"Kei said that an unknown god sent Rei here, can we find out that god's true identity?"

"That god finished her sentences with 'wa'. I'm pretty sure that she's a female too"

"Nice observation Kei, I also noticed that their personalities were similar. She had some discussions with that god before, we watched her memories with Kei, that's my basis"

She blushed

Nice compliment, Girl-magnet

"That's interesting Senpai, we spoke to both of them. I noticed some changes like I said before. I'm pretty sure that you made an investigation on your own"

"She made some weird movements late at night, but it was impossible for me to follow her. She was extremely paranoid and she returned to her room immediately everytime"

"She noticed your presence Senpai every single time and she always chose that stalemate move of hers"

Similar personalities and both females

"I have a stupid theory, what if... she is a humanoid clone of hers..."

I said to Rei that her Tomb Raider theory in the past was insane but her situation is insane too. I scolded her in the past... but I'll grow up and steal her thinking for a bit

My inspiration for this theory is a certain spider

"A humanoid clone of hers with Kei's characteristics, it's our only lead for now"

We all nodded

"My past is basically the same as before. Somehow, my parents had no idea for my sister's birth. That deity gave me a twin sister that wants to protect me, this time... I'll be the one"

Kei said with determination

"I'll be completely honest with you Kei. You can't help her right now"

She became sad, but she recovered instantly

After that she had again a look of determination on her face

"You will risk your lives after this meeting of ours, I'm fully aware of that. I'll help her with all my will after you save her"

She trusts us a lot

Kiyotaka said that her usage is close to zero, but her mental recovery impressed me

Never judge someone from their cover

That's a valuable lesson

"She uses physical methods like that needle of hers. She wants to test Rei's abilities, she will not use sneaky weapons this time, but never say never"

"Inside the White Room she used traps with knives, but they were warning shots for me"

We all stopped talking and started to think