"The Crimson Red Flower Seal" Charlotte said with serious yet bitter expression. "It's the method that only your family could use right?"

She wished Noah to disagree with her words. She wished it so bad. She wanted to hear him answering that "anyone could master this technique" or sort of it.

"Yes."

She sighed.

"No one else could learn this method other than us" Noah said.

"So there is no Zahard Princess from the beginning" Charlotte said. "I guess the one who sealed you inside wasn't a Zahard Princess, but your father right?"

This method could only be mastered by their family and outsiders had no way to use the Crimson Red Flower Seal. Their blood was also the key to open it. Noah and Celeste didn't seem to have any other relative but their parents.

But if it was indeed their father who separated them, then wouldn't it be tragic and hard for Celeste?

"I want to see my family again."

Her hope will be shattered into pieces if she knew about this. Her goal for climbing the tower was to meet her family members again, surely she didn't wish for them to fight each other.

Noah should have known it better. He was her older brother, he was the one who cared the most for Celeste. He was over protective of her because he cared. He didn't want her to feel hurt even the slightest.

Noah pressed his lips together.

".....you are the smart one, aren't you?"

"Then will you have your revenge to you father for sealing you inside?" Charlotte asked.

"If he only seals me inside there, I won't be haunted by the desires to take his life" Noah said and put Celeste down on the floor gently. "He killed my mother and abandoned us when we were young. These two reasons were more than enough for me to kill him."

"......" Charlotte knew it.

"If Celeste knew that-"

"She will be greatly disappointed on us" Noah cut her words. "In our family, Celeste is perhaps the only one who is sane and has some humanity. But we aren't. We know it damn well that if you don't want to be killed, you have to kill."

".......Is there no other way for this?" She asked again.

Celeste has always been nice. She was a loyal and kind reason. If others were searching for stars and jewels, her adorable wish made her dreamt about being with her family members. Even if one offered her a chance to meet her family members but losing half of her lifespan as the price, she would definitely take it. She cherished relationships a lot.

But that one wish was so hard to accomplish and it was predestined to fail from the beginning.

Charlotte knew that unlike her former world where there were lots of sane people with humanity, it would be hard to wish and ask for humanity in this tower. She can't help but to feel sad for Celeste.

"Charlotte" Noah called again. Coldly, he said, "This is our family business. You don't have to interfere with it."

Charlotte bit the bottom of her lips.

'But the one who will suffer the most is my teammate.'

•••

At the end, Noah decided to carry Celeste with both of his hands and went back to the team.

"You are still injured right?" Charlotte asked. She was afraid that he would collapse in the middle of their way and she should sat down and wait for them to wake up. "What if you faint?"

"Nah, I won't" Noah answered. "Celeste healed most of my wounds-"

They stopped walking when they bumped into Altaira who was walking randomly.

".........."

His blue eyes were locked at Celeste who was carried by him and then looked again at Charlotte who smiled awkwardly.

Charlotte knew what will happen soon so she stepped in the middle and said, "Before you fight-!" She opened her arms so that none of them would try to fight. "-brother, this is Celeste's brother."

But his reaction was kind of unexpected. If this was Altaira, her lovesick brother, then he would immediately pulled out his spear and threw it and declare a fight.

"Ah....no wonder they look alike" he said. "Is this the person who you are going to save?"

Charlotte nodded her head in disbelief.

"I'm Altaira" Altaira introduced himself calmly. "What is your name?"

"Noah, Celeste's brother" Noah also replied it calmly.

He had made the deal to not fight Altaira anyway.

"That's all?" Charlotte raised one of her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"I thought you are going to fight each other" Charlotte said as she looked at Altaira and Noah. The two of them were cool.

"Ah....." Altaira scratched the back of his head and said, "Well, if you don't step in the middle of us and introduce him, maybe I would have thrown my spear."

"I have already promised you that unless he started to fight me first, I won't fight him" Noah said.

"Oh....." She was amazed at how cool they could be.

"The others are still waiting for Bam to get out from that rice pot" Altaira said again with a friendly smile. He patted Charlotte's head gently and happily. "Should we go now?"

Charlotte hummed and nodded her head. Altaira let Charlotte walked first as he and Noah walked behind her.

And when she wasn't looking, their expressions turned cold as if they were meeting an old enemy. His blue eyes and dark purple eyes glanced to each other and met as they thought the same thing:

'He is strong!'

•••

After all the hard work, they finally got the bottle back again. At the same time, the four of them had returned.

They were confused when they saw the man with white hair and dark purple eyes while carrying Celeste who was asleep. They were also surprised when they knew that Altaira wasn't bothered with it.

Was this still the lovesick blue bastard that they know?

Raisin and Hwaryun turned their heads away. They were guides after all.

"Charlotte....this is...." Estelle asked.

With a friendly eye closed smile, she answered, "Ah, everyone, this is Noah. He is Celeste's older brother."

"......." They all looked at Noah.

"What?" Noah asked. "Is there something on me?"

"Celeste has an older brother?!"

Suddenly Khun has an ominous feeling.

Perhaps it was because he had seen two brothers who were kind of over protective and kept arguing and glaring at each other.

If Noah was also an over protective older brother.....

Then what drama will happen on their team?

Just thinking about that made his head hurt.