I averted my eyes to where he was pointing at and almost gasped because I was staring at the most flawless of wood carvings. I had an inkling as to who had carved them and it made them look that much more interesting. I could see the hard work behind them. It consisted from small figurines to Thor's hammer to Maui's hook to animals to some wood jewelleries and everything in between.

"Whoa…" I whispered. "These are all… these are all so… breathtaking, Skye. I am… I have no words because whoa like… just WHOA!" I chuckled, still mystified by how he must have transpired a piece of wood into such a beautiful creation. I turned around to see Skye, who was carefully gauging my reaction.

He looked at his work with a nervous edge in his visage. "Really?" He asked me, scratching his forehead as his cheeks were beginning to redden adorably.

"If you want me to repeat that more than a thousand times then I can BUT I won't because you should be confident enough to know that you carve so professionally, so immaculately and so good-ly, if that even makes sense. Heck, if I had a talent like that, if I could carve those then I wouldn't care about others' opinions, I'd be proud of myself," I almost shouted, my eyes wide to elaborate my point.

While I was putting my point across, I didn't really pay attention to his expression but once I was done, I saw admiration coating his entire face. He opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by a loud shriek.

"Oh, my gosh! Are you Skye Williams?! Goddamn, I love you! I love you so much! I really do!" Someone said and I bent my body from the side to see a girl, who looked very young, almost a teenager.

I was not jealous, just to make it clear but my brain, like the king it is, ordered my eyes to narrow themselves angrily.

Skye passed her an awkward smile and soon a swarm of girls and some guys formed a circle around him, literally pushing me to the sidelines. They reminded me of myself when I used to gush about Chace Crawford as a teenager.

I scowled when a healthy girl with the biggest of smiles unintentionally poked my side with her elbow. "Jeez, girl, calm down," I muttered, annoyed. All those towering bodies made it difficult for me to see Skye and I sighed sadly to myself.

It went on for about five minutes until my eyes lit up when I saw a bunch of muscled guys moving stealthily toward the group gathered around Skye. They seperated everyone from him and circled around him. They were about to lead him somewhere when he caught onto my wrist and took me inside the comforts of the human chain.

"Whoa." I chuckled, not meeting his eyes because I felt so useless when I was discarded by those people back there. I knew that it shouldn't hurt me because Skye had admirers and I was happy for him but it slightly did. It was like Mr. Miller's words about me being "useless" to him still affected me. I was just a "pawn".

"This is happening to me a lot lately. My best bet is, all that media coverage given to us is doing that," Skye told me, noting my silence for something else.

"I… understand," I whispered because I was worried that my voice might break if I spoke too much. Just then I looked up to see that the security guards were leading us toward a secluded corner of the exhibition hall.

I saw Skye flicking his wrist at them, an indication to leave us alone and they obediently stood about twenty feet away from us. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked toward a balcony ahead.

Skye seldom puts his arm around my waist because it's too intimate an action so when he did, I couldn't hold myself back as a small tear rolled down my cheek. As soon as we reached the balcony, I quickly put my hand on the railing to stare up at the dark sky. It was as if the peace of the darkness lulled me to let it all out. To let my tears fall. It was through my blurry vision that I noticed a slight drizzling and the cold winds slapping against my face.