Within a flick of his fingers the arrows made from the violet chrysanthemum lost their shape and fell on the ground.

"There, are you happy now?" He asked Charlotte with his grumpy and irritated look.

"Of course!"

Even though they were separated for some time, Celeste still remembered that Noah wasn't someone to listen to the others easily. She didn't expect that Noah would be serious with his promise and listened to what Charlotte said. According to his personality, after Charlotte hit his head, he will make her pay for her rude behavior by breaking her arm that hit his head.

But what was it now? He just simply listened to Charlotte and let Altaira free. Celeste knew that it was a good thing, but she can't help but to feel surprised and confused. Was her brother being possessed?

"Brother, are you alright?" She asked while tilting her head a bit. She waved her palm before her brother.

"I'm fine" Noah answered. "But I'm a little bit hungry. Do you have something to eat?"

When Celeste heard that question, she immediately turned her head around to Estrella. Estrella was a bit startled but she knew what Celeste wanted.

"No" she immediately denied.

Celeste walked towards to Estrella, "I haven't asked anything yet."

"You know that I love to eat right? I could share with you anything but not the snacks that I'm keeping now" Estrella said as she walked backward.

"Sadly, I just need the snack that you are keeping right now" Celeste said as she began to unsheathe her sword.

"WAHH!! CELESTE! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO GO AGAINST ME JUST FOR A SNACK?!"

Hwaryun let out a sigh.

"We should be going right now" she said to the others. "We don't have the time to fool around."

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Charlotte and Khun knew that there was definitely something wrong with Bam. And they guessed that it must have something to do with Hwaryun's words.

"I think it's better for you to accompany Bam and try to talk with it with him" Khun suggested to Charlotte. "After all, he trusts you the most."

Charlotte nodded her head with a hum and then headed towards the brown haired male.

While she was trying to make Bam feel more comfortable, Khun himself was still wondering. What on earth was she hiding from them?

'What are you hiding from us?'

According to Sachi, Daniel wasn't a bad person.

Around six hundreds years ago, when he, Aka, Boro, Daniel, Poro Poe and someone named Roen made it and reached the train, they met with the Slayer Nominee Hoaqin.

The slayer nominee was building his own kingdom in the train and he slowly and quietly killed every single of the person there. They were the survivors and also the one who sealed him back.

Hoaqin wanted to hide his clones in the Hell Train and wanted to stay "awake" until the end and get out from the train. But his plan was ruined by Roen who sacrificed her soul and vanished.

And in order to bring Roen back, Daniel who used to fight against Hoaqin was willing to work together with him even when he had to use a forbidden spell for it.

Aka gathered the regulars and came to the train every single year in order to look for her. Although Boro appeared to have no care, he still can't leave the train and kept looking for excuses to ride the train. Sachi himself laid his hands on the forbidden spells related with souls and lost one of his eyes as the consequence.