ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ ɢᴀɴɢ

Start from the beginning

"Yes Nithya. I myself wanted to tell you about it, but you came here. "

"How did she react when you spoke to her?"

"I did not do anything."

"What?"

"Yes, I didn't do anything. But mama came here sometime back, and they both sorted out everything." He replied with a smile, while Nithya's eyes went even more wide.

"I can't believe this." She told him completely shocked.

"Even I can't, Nithya. But that's what happened."

"If aunty is happy with her decision then that's well and good!" Nithya replied honestly.

"Yeah, I too felt the same. And you're right. Amma can't compromise anything when it comes to Yazhini!" He agreed.

"Hmm.. "

"Didn't you go to hospital?"

"No, I'm on leave today."

"Oh okay! You'd usually stay home and spend time with your parents when you're on leave.. but you've come here?" He asked her unable to hide his confusion.

"It's my fate that I've to come to your house today." She told him rolling her eyes and he laughed at her comment.

"Don't laugh man!" She warned him.

"Couldn't help!"

"Fine!" She told and sat on the sofa with her mobile.

He laughed and sat beside her with his laptop. He had almost completed his work for the day, so he decided to wind up. It had been a while since he updated his story, so he posted an announcement that he will be publishing the next part very soon.

Nithya recieved the notification, and turned towards him. He was busy in his laptop and she slowly peeped her head to see what he was doing. The logo of the website was visible on the top of the screen, so she concluded that he was typing his story. She moved a little closer so that she could read what he was typing.

Raghav understood her intent and logged out immediately.

"This is cheating!!" She told him angrily.

"Who is cheating here? You or me?" He smirked.

"You knew that I was reading it and you purposely logged out." She pointed out.

"Oh madam was doing a very right thing, and I ruined it right?" He mocked at her.

Nithya twisted her lips and turned away from him. He chuckled and started typing the story. Not able to control herself, she turned towards him, but he acted smarter than her by closing the laptop.

She couldn't accept her defeat, so she walked to the kitchen to check on what his mother was thinking. Once Raghav confirmed that she won't come back, he walked towards his room and locked the door.

They had lunch happily but talking some random things. Raghav kept on pulling her legs, and Sharadha was enjoying their banters. .

Days rolled on... It was Aravind and Yazhini's reception eve. Everyone gathered in the hall to wish the couple. Nithya had become very close to Yazhini. She asked Nithya to stay at the hall that night along with Sindhu and Anitha.

The gang were sitting and playing cards, while Nithya was missing in the scene.

Yazhini - Aravind were one team, similarly Sindhu - Shravan and Anitha - Vicky were other teams. Raghav was waiting for Nithya. After few minutes she came there with ice cream on her hand.

"How many ice creams will you eat di?" Sindhu asked Nithya, as she was having her fifth icecream that night.

"Last one di" Nithya replied as she ate it.

"You said the same for the previous one." Sindhu pointed.

"Hehe.. Sharadha aunty asked me to get one for her, so I took one for me too." She grinned.

"What? Did Amma ask for icecream?" Raghav asked in shock.

"Yes Raghav."

"And you let her have it?"

"Yes! What's wrong in it?"

"God! She is just recovering from her surgery, and you are letting her have ice cream?"

"Nothing will happen if she eats one icecream!" She argued.

"For the amount of medicines she takes, doctor has strictly told her not to have cold fo..". Before Raghav could complete, Nithya filled his mouth with a big scoop of ice cream.

"Chup! I'm a doctor too. And I very well know what medicines she takes. Nothing will happen with just an icecream. Now concentrate on the game!" She ordered him and he glared at her.

"Why vannila? You could have taken choclate flavour na?" He asked her as he chewed the ice cream.

The other three couples were looking at them with widened eyes. They couldn't understand what's happening between them.

"Are you sure that, they both are just friends?" Anitha asked Yazhini in whisper.

"I thought so.. but from the way they both are behaving, it feels like they both are a married couple already." Yazhini whispered in shock.

"I completely agree to this." Sindhu nodded her head.

"Do you think that they're hiding about their relationship to us?" Shravan asked.

"I don't know.. but tomorrow, right after the muhurtham we should talk to our families and get them married soon. I have witnessed enough of their open romance and flirting." Yazhini declared.

"Who's turn to play now?" Raghav asked them casually without hearing their conversation.

To be continued.