ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

Raghav and Nithya were looking at eachother in shock. Sindhu noticed this and was confused.

"What happened to you both? Why are you looking at eachother like this?" Sindhu broke their trance.

"Ah.. nothing Sindhu. " Raghav replied quickly.

He was not sure whether this Nithya is the medico with whom he had been chatting for a while now. They can be different too, he thought to himself.

But Nithya was quite confident that he is the techie, as she had already confirmed that his mother's name was Sharadha.

"Aunty, amma had asked you for a saree itseems." Sindhu told Sharadha.

"Oh yeah, I forgot Sindhu. Come with me, I'll give you that. " Sharadha told and took Sindhu inside her room.

Nithya and Raghav were still looking at eachother in shock.

"Ermm.." Raghav tried to start a conversation.

"You are techie right?" Nithya asked him immediately as she could not hold the confusion.

Raghav was surprised as she asked him directly.

"Yes Nithya! And now I'm sure you are the medico." Raghav smiled at her.

"Uff! This is unbelievable." Nithya told him.

"May be this is what called coincidence." Raghav replied.

"Yeah.." Nithya smiled at him. Sindhu and Sharadha came back to the hall.

"Okay Raghav, I'm leaving now. " Sindhu told him and took her bag. Nithya smiled at Sharadha ma and Raghav as she was also leaving along with Sindhu.

"How are you going Sindhu?" Raghav asked her.

"I've booked a cab da, it's waiting near the main gate." Sindhu replied.

"If you had told that you're going by cab, I'd have asked Raghav to drop you na?" Shraddha told her in concern, as she did not want Sindhu to travel alone.

"I didn't know when he would come back aunty, that's why. I'll manage don't worry." Sindhu assured them.

"Wait, I'll atleast accompany you till the gate." Raghav told.

"I'm not a five year girl, to get lost somewhere." Sindhu argued.

"Oh I know that granny." Raghav mocked at her.

"Raghav, stop it da." Sharadha stopped him.

Raghav, Sindhu and Nithya started walking towards the main gate.

"Raghav, at what time will you come tomorrow?" Sindhu asked Raghav, as he had planned to visit her place and take her out for shopping.

"By 10 or 10:30 Sindhu, you please get ready while I come there. I cannot be waiting the whole day for you." Raghav complained.

"Okay okay " Sindhu nodded her head.

"Are you both going out tomorrow?" Nithya asked them curiously.

"Yeah! She is going for trial makeup tomorrow, so I've to take her to the beauty saloon." Raghav replied.

"Oh.. I thought she was planning to come with me?" Nithya looked at Sindhu in confusion.

"Even you are coming with me Nithya." Sindhu told her.

Raghav and Nithya looked at eachother.

"If Nithya is coming with you, then why should I come Sindhu?" Raghav asked her.

"Oh god! She is new to this place da. That's why I'm asking you to come with us " Sindhu explained.