she left for something about school?

maybe?

"she ummm ..."

"she flew to italy to finish college there and she also planned that she really wanted to be able to experience working there first before coming back here." ni-ki answers instead as i just went in awe along with my mom.

hold up ... nahyun planned all of that?

i had no clue.

"that means you're living all by yourself now?" mom asked as i shook my head no.

"not really ... i'm currently living in their house because my apartment got- i mean it's because i'm looking for another apartment to live in so i decided to stay with them for the meantime." i said which made her smirk before clapping all of the sudden.

"oh wowww how did the two of you meet?" she asked as i faced ni-ki before replying to her.

"through urghhh school?" i said in an unsure way since she would probably assume that we're classmates or schoolmates.

"ohhh are the two of you classmates? how are you guys doing in school by the way?" she asked which made me want to mentally facepalm myself since i saw this one coming.

"oh we're not classmates but we're actually the same age." i said before letting out a hum.

"and he doesn't actually go to school ..." i said which made mom's eyebrows furrow.

"because he finished already right?" she asked as i shrugged.

"well ... he's a youtuber right now." i said which made her eyes widen before facing towards him.

"a youtuber?" she asked as i nodded.

"do you even plan on getting an actual job?" she asked which made me gesture my mom to hajimaR cuz wth you're embarrassing meeeee

"being a youtuber is my job." he says as my mom crosses her arms together.

"no like ... actual jobs like being a doctor, an engineer, or even-" she says which made ni-ki shake his head no.

"umm not really since all of them seems to require so much work." he straightforwardly says which made me want to melt into whatever i could melt as.

"eunjin's still young and she's probably still new to relationships so i already expected her to find rascals like you but i didn't think that she would pick someone as irresponsible as-"

"mom!! calm down, why are you getting so worked up on this? he's not even my boyfriend." i said which literally made her look soft after looking like some wild tiger real quick.

"i make about more than 16 million won a month. i do dance covers on youtube and i keep my identity unidentified because i'd get money for it anyways and yeah i donut go to school because i find it unnecessary but i do have a job and that's being a youtuber." he says which made me face my mom with a frown.

"oh okay ... i'm so sorry for thinking that you're just fooling around at the moment while being a youtuber because i know a lot of people that started out with being a youtuber and that kind of career path's really difficult and i just wanted my daughter to be with a great guy." mom tells ni-ki as he just laughs and smiles before nodding.