Chapter 12: Mudbloods

"There is a thing I want you to take into consideration whenever you dare to disrespect me again." Lucius said sternly while undoing the buttons to his cuffs. Aquila looked at him in awe, trying to no drool at the sight. They were back at the Manor after the intense night that they just spent at Lucius' exclusive club.

"From now on, whenever you want my forgiveness you shall beg for it. On your knees. It doesn't matter where we are, if we are here or in any public location; you will fall to your knees like the little obedient girl that you are." He explained, while starting to unbutton his shirt. With a flick of his hand, the contract that Aquila signed, appeared in his hand. He stretched the parchment, his dazzling blue eyes scanning the blank ink.

"I will add here the new rule, that is if you wish for our contract to go on. Although you've signed it for 3 months and only I can release you from it, I will need your agreement if I shall add a new rule." He spoke confidently. "If you refuse, I will end the contract right here, kitten." He added, teasingly, knowing so well that she didn't want to return to her old and boring life with her family that can't provide the comfort she needs.

Without a second thought, Aquila nodded. Lucius smirked mischievously and enchanted a quill to start writing the new rule.

When it was done, the parchment disappeared in a puff.

"Oh, a letter came for you this morning." He took an envelope from the drawer of his nightstand and handed it to her.

Aquila analysed the wax seal and on it, the crest of the Parkinson family. A wide smile appeared on her face, thinking of Pansy that she missed dearly.

She turned towards Lucius and bowed formally. "I will go to my room if you'll need me."

He only nodded and dismissed her.

Dear Aquila,

My parents seem to have a business visit over the weekend, Merlin knows where. They were never truly open to me and you know it. And me, being the sneaky bitch you are used to, I thought about throwing a party like in the old days when we were at Hogwarts.

It would please me if you could attend so we can catch up with our group of friends.

I'm looking forward to it.

Saturday, 8:00 PM, Parkinson Manor.

All the love,
Pansy.

Aquila squealed in excitement. It was so long since she went to a party. Actually, she hasn't been to a party ever since the war. It would be nice to see her old friends, have a chat and drink til she drops. Although her time at the manor was marvellous and beyond anything she ever wished for, Lucius' treatment of her wasn't that good. Sure, the sex was amazing and so was the aftercare he provided, but when all that was over, he still treated her like he would treat any Weasley. She thought that maybe they could become friends and set aside the hatred that he carries for her father and her family. Obviously, this wasn't the case and he was the same selfish, self absorbed, arrogant and irritable man that he always was.

So maybe it wasn't a loss after all, getting her money and her orgasms was everything that mattered.

Without another thought to the old prick, she picked Miso up and placed her on the bed, brushing her white, long fur with her fingers. The little cat purred satisfied, turning her belly upwards.

"Oh, you are such a cute furball." She kissed her pet's forehead and chuckled.

*

Severus walked into Lucius' room without knocking. The blond man was leaning above the fireplace, having his forehead pressed against his forearm while staring into the flames and contemplating. In his other hand, he held a glass half full of fire whiskey.