Chapter 7: Fire whiskey

Aquila stood frozen in the doorway, looking at the two men in front of her, not believing her eyes. She gulped and wanted to close the door, but Lucius was quicker and got up, looking her dead in the eyes, with an angry expression.

"I-" she gulped, trying to find her words, but failed miserably. A drop of cold sweat was felt down her spine.

"Enter and close the fucking door." He growled angrily.

With a trembling hand on the handle, she obeyed, pushing the door shut with her leg, behind her. Lucius swirled his hand, putting a locking spell on the room. Severus just laid on his back with an arm behind his head, smirking. Her eyes darted towards him for a second, noticing how the muscles flexed in his arm and how fairly toned he was with a bit of a dad bod. Lower, she noticed the erection he had in his trousers.

Aquila shook her head and moved her eyes back to a smirking Lucius who had his arms folded to his chest. "Hm, I see you are enjoying the view." He said, seductively, making her whole face turn red. The girl felt a lump in her throat and she couldn't find her words.

Lucius offered her his hand and she hesitantly took it, letting herself be guided to an armchair that was in the front of the bed.

Severus' eyes followed the both of them. Aquila was so mesmerized, that she couldn't take her eyes off his half naked physique, noticing that he had a bit of blond chest hair. He proceeded to grab a glass that was on the small table next to the armchair, and with a flick of his hand, he poured fire whiskey in it and added several ice cubes.

He handed the glass to Aquila to which she struggled to hold, considering her anxiety at the moment and her shaky hands. Lucius chuckled. "With courage, darling." Her fingertips felt the cold glass against her heated skin and she loved it. This man knew exactly what she needed to calm her down.

"Now, since you are such a nosy brat, you get to watch." He smirked, returning to the edge of the bed where Severus was waiting for him.

Lucius climbed slowly back on top of Severus, grabbing his chin and bringing their lips together while he settled one of his knees between his legs, feeling his erection. Severus' hands found their way in Lucius' hair, pulling him even more into him while their tongues clashed against each other. Lucius growled into the kiss, feeling his cock twitching.

Aquila gasped at the sight in front of her, gripping the glass so tightly that her knuckles turned white. She felt her own arousal forming between her legs and struggled to keep it at bay, or at least to not make it obvious. She tried to subtly rub her thighs together, to get rid of the discomfort, but to her terror, Lucius noticed from the corner of his eye.

One of Lucius' hand caressed Severus' chest, his fingers circling his nipples. He went lower, to his belly button an then to his pubic black hair that stuck out from his trousers.

The girl watched the whole scene unfold, with interest. She bought the glass to her lips and took a sip of the bitter liquid, feeling her throat burning. She hated alcohol, but it was much needed in this situation.

Lucius slipped one of his hand in Severus' trousers, making him groan into the kiss. He started moving his own hand up and down Snape's cock, using the precum as lubricant while pushing his trousers down so he could give Aquila a better look.

She choked on her drink, making Severus chuckle. The girl clenched her thighs together as her arousal became more obvious by the minute. She was lucky that she wore a skirt and the men in front of her couldn't directly see it.

"Fuck." Severus breathed, letting his head fall back when Lucius' lips connected with his neck, sucking and biting the skin, leaving pink bruises and claiming him as being his.