Chapter 11: Candle light

Lucius pushed Aquila inside a chilly room that was situated in the basement, slamming the door shut and locking it behind him. She stumbled on her feet, but quickly found support on a small, round table that was decorated with red candles.

The girl lifted her head and looked around, curiously, studying the decor. It wasn't an usual room, the walls had chains attached to it, a X cross was standing tall in a corner, and on the opposite wall there were accessories made of leather. Amongst them she saw a whip, a flogger, several paddles, chains, a leash, collars, a gag ball, butt plugs in different sizes, handcuffs, several vibrators of different shapes and sizes and some clips.

She swallowed the lump in her throat when she realised what the room really was. It was a well equipped sex dungeon that had almost everything that you could imagine. The walls were decorated with candles, giving the room a dim light.

"That wasn't very wise of you." Lucius spoke from the door in a low and threatening tone.

She turned around with an incredible amount of adrenaline and bravery, looking straight into his sharp eyes. "That wasn't very wise of you either. You were supposed to be here with me, not with some wench." She screamed, throwing her hands in the air.

Lucius clenched his jaw in annoyance and balled his palms into fists. "How dare you?"

She took a step forward confidently. "How dare I what? Stand for myself and not let you humiliate me in front if so many people?" Her voice got louder.

"You will regret this." He threatened.

"Oh, well, I bet I will. I already do, in fact." She pushed his chest. He caught her wrists, turning her around and holding both of her wrists behind her back with one hand while her back was pressed against his chest, feeling every breath he took.

The man got closer to her ear, whispering. "I don't enjoy when you talk to me like that."

He did a quick motion with his hand and all the candles flew from the table in front of him. Lucius pushed Aquila and bent her over the empty table, making her yelp. He held her hands tightly behind her back while pressing his already hardening cock against her ass. As annoying as she was, her brattiness turned him on terribly and all he wanted to do was to put her in her place.

"I think you forgot who is in charge, princess." He chuckled in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. Aquila could already feel her legs trembling but she wanted to push his buttons even more.

"You aren't in charge of me." She spat, trying to contain her smirk.

"The position we are in says otherwise." He smirked. "You are so powerless in my hands, it's embarrassing, really." He bent forward, touching her neck with his lips. "I can do whatever I want with your body and you are here to obey me."

His free hand slapped her ass hard, making her bite her lip. "Now be a good girl and don't make a sound." He grabbed the leather handcuffs that were attached to a thick chain and locked them around each one of her wrists. Lucius freed her hands from his own and pulled the chains until her arms were hung in the air, above her head. Then, he kicked the small table from underneath her, making the girl fall on her knees in front of him. "You look better like this." He placed two fingers under her chin and lifted her head so she could look into his lustful eyes.

Aquila tried to pull at the chains but it was useless. They seemed to be well attached to the ceiling and nothing but magic could break them. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't that good at magic without a wand.

Her sensitive knees rubbed on the hard cement, scratching and bruising the skin. However, it seemed like Lucius had no care in the world.

Carefully, he untied his hair, letting it fall on his shoulders like a curtain. The girl looked up at him in awe and admired how hot he was. Who would have thought that she would actually enjoy this deal with him. As much as she tried to lie to herself, there was no doubt that she was extremely attracted to this war criminal, standing in front of her like he owned her.