"Pennie?" Lucifer asked as he turned his attention to his daughter, squeezing her hand in him. The man did not know why his daughter suddenly burst out like that, but he knew that she had her reasons. Apparently, the others also wanted to know the answers to her sudden outburst.

Penelope blinked as she gaped, suddenly aware that there were still others with her. She turned once again towards the now confused boy, "How do you know that she's dead?"

"My mom told me when I was 3." Percy answered.

Of course, Sally the bitch.

Why the books portrayed her as someone who's caring and loving?

Again, it seemed like she could not even enjoy a single dinner with her family and friends. Because one moment, Penelope opened her mouth to ask another question, but the next moment, a bullet wheezed past her, grazing her cheek.

It looked like a slow motion action movie. Out of reflex, Penelope grabbed the gun under her seat and scanned around the room. The girl silently swore under her breath for not noticing that they were surrounded and ambushed. She glanced at the demigods, and was surprised when they looked so calm as they readied themselves.

I take it they already know about their origins then?

"Daughter," Lucifer called the girl, guns out as he shot one of the intruders behind the door. The girl quickly distributed some guns and daggers to the demigods who in return shot her a grateful nod before turning around, shooting the mask man beside her dad.

"Yes?" Penelope asked.

The girl did not wait her father's answer as she dodged a knife before throwing her dagger, killing another mask man. The raven-haired beauty slid down the dinner table, shooting three people right between the eyes. The girl also discreetly used her water power to freeze the mask men beside her before stabbing her dagger in one of their heart and shot the other two in between their eyes.

"Be careful." Lucifer sent a smile before sauntering away, shooting, kicking, dodging, and killing everything and everyone who stood in his way.

Masked men began to fall one by one as the group of nine counterattacked their ambush. Penelope even saw how Mark still had the time to taunt and play around with the bad guy. Penelope shook her head as she continued to dance around with her guns and daggers. Occasionally bringing out her water power with her mind if her hands were too slow.

"You too, dad." The girl answered as she jumped towards a mask man. She wrapped her legs around his neck before bending down as she turned around midway, cracking his neck in a process. The girl let go as the man slumped down, dead.

Penelope glanced once more time to the demigods and was totally pleasant that they knew how to fight. She was still surprised when she watched how Percy fought with his water power and Nico fought with his ghosts. As expected of the Hero of Olympus and the Ghost King.

Well, that confirms everything.

Penelope did not know whether she should be happy or not. In a way, the girl wanted to be the only one who mastered the water power, but she was also glad and proud that her twin, the original main character, had also mastered the skill.

But, they can kill mortals?

Aren't there rules that forbid them to kill mortals somewhere?

"Duck." Annabeth called out. Penelope quickly ducked down as a bullet went past her and a thump sound landed behind her. Sending a grateful nod, the black-haired girl jumped backwards as a masked man almost kicked her. The raven-haired girl did not waste her time as she brought out her ice spear, shooting it right through his heart.