Story 9: Plan (SMUT) Written By: queenvioletsmile

Author: queenvioletsmile 

"Jennie, where did you bring me to? " Jisoo said lazily as Jennie is dragging her to somewhere in the middle of night.

"Shhhh. Shut up." Jennid said and keep drag her to somewhere. Jisoo couldn't do anything other than rolled her eyes.

Their step stop in front of a hotel room. Jennie give Jisoo a pair or key and ask her to open the door. "Why not youself open it? " Jisoo ask.

"Just open it! " Jennie command. Jisoo sigh and open the door with the keys. "Done! " Jisoo said as a 'click' sound to be hear. Jisoo pass the key back to Jennie.

A movement by Jennie is shocking her when the girl push her in the room and close the hotel room door. "Auch! " Jisoo rub her ass, she fall on the ground when Jennie push her in the room.

A realisation hit her when she look at the door that is already shut up. "Jennie! Open the door! " Jisoo get up and bang the door.

Without Jisoo knowing, someone is in the same room that time. "Jisoo? " She turn around and got shock to see a guy that she familiar with is there.

"Taehyung? " She look at the guy from head to toe. He just using a white robe, his chest is all display for her to see and not gonna lie its look seducing. His hand is holding a glass of purple wine. To say the truth, he really look like a real meal. Plus, this room is kinda... weird. When she just step in the room, she could see alot of red rose on the floor and also THE BED. This room smell is also good as it is Rose scent.

"Are you-" "No. No. No. Im not the one who make this. " he cutt her off as he know what she gonna ask.

"Then why..." Jisoo look at Taehyung with suspicious look as it is questioning his appearance in that room.

"Actually... "

Flashing back to Taehyung side story how he end up in this room.
Taehyung on the way going to his house after working before Jimin come and saying that he want bring Taehyung to somewhere good.

Taehyung without thinking about anything agree and come with Jimin. He was confused when their car stop in a hotel parking lot.

"Wait, Jimin. What are you going to take me to? " he ask while look at Jimin with suspicious look.

"Relax bro. Its not like i bring you to check in with me. " Taehyung rolled his eyes when Jimin said that.

"Really. Where are you bring me to? "once again Taehyung ask when they just get in the lift.

"Just shut up, bro. I swear that you gonna thank me on this later. " Jimin palm lips appears a smirk making Taehyung look at him with more suspicious. He really didn't trust his friend although it is his 'soulmate' cause Jimin is wild and crazy.

"Fine i will shut up but if you trolls me.... I will kill you. " Taehyung warm making Jimin chuckle.