Story 8: Curious Pt. 4 (SMUT) Written By: queenvioletsmile

Author: queenvioletsmile 

"Im sure everyone in this class know what is sex. For anyone who don't know, sex is an action between two different gender or people do to make their generation or maybe for pleasure too. " This time is about sex. Like another normal school teacher, today their teacher teach about sex.

"This is what happen when penis get in vagina. Penis will let out semen or what yall known as sperm inside vagina. Sperm will go to...."

Taehyung and Jisoo look at each other with a awkward smile as the thinking about the same thing.

✨✨✨

The room full with moaning when the two innoncent teen is fingering each other. Taehyung hand is inside Jisoo panties, rubbing her vagina while on the other hand Jisoo hand is inside Taehyung boxer rubbing Taehyung thick penis.

"You are hard than before. " Jisoo said in lower voice. Her hands keep rubbing hus penis, a groan escapes from his mouth.

"You too. You become more slipper than the last time. " he said. A yelp escapes from Jisoo mouth when Taehyung put in his finger in her.

"Taehyung! Don't put in your finger without telling me like that!" Jisoo said with a pout.

After some time, Taehyung feel like they should go to another level now. "i think we should start it. "

"Okay. " Both of them take of their last piece of cloth in their body and naked infront of each other.

Jisoo lay down on her bed follow by Taehyung laying beside of her. Taehyung turn himself to face on Jisoo. He sucking Jisoo neck, while his left hand is playing with Jisoo tits and his right hand is rubbing Jisoo vagina.

Jisoo went down her hand to his penis and rub it up and down. Both of them is moan and groan under each other touch.

Taehyung then get up from his position and widen Jisoo leg. "Do you think it will fit? " Jisoo ask.

Taehyung eyes keep look down at where the vagina is, "We can try. Maybe it fit. "

"Okay. Lets do it. " Jisoo said. Taehyung try to put in his penis inside her but it slipped away then he try it again. Taehyung feel something weird when his penis slipped away from her hole and rub her clitoris, it feel so much pleasure.

"Ah it feel so go! " He then forget about put in his penis and keep rub his penis on her clit without put it inside the hole.

"Taehyung! You do the wrong way!" Jisoo said as Taehyung keep rub himself on her clit.

"Whatever. It feel so good!" He said and keep rub it again and again.

"Ahhh...... jisoo-ya... I think im gonna- argh!" A white sticky liquid pour out from his penis and split on Jisoo tummy and face.

Taehyung and Jisoo breath hardly after the clit sex that they has just doing. "It feel so good! Let do that again! " Taehyung said with a boxy smile.

✨✨✨

"I think it will work if i do this. Now try to put it in again. "Jisoo be all 4 and widen her leg. Taehyung the other hand is kneeling down behind her ready to go in from behind.

"I will go in now. " This time Taehyung slowly push in his penis and it did go in although just the tip of it.

"Ahhh! " Jisoo hold the sheet tightly and try to handle the pain she feel as it is her first time and his too.

A loud scream coming out of Jisoo mouth as Taehyung push in his penis all the way in. Jisoo feel like her vigina is going apart.

After calm herself down, she ask him to move and he did. He move in with a slow pace. Pain that Jisoo feel turn out into a pleasure that is run in her body when he began to move.

"Ahhh.... " She moan again and again in every move that he make. Out of sudden he pace become fast and rough and it make her moan just like almost screaming.

"Taehyung! Slow down! " Her grip on the sheet become more tight and she can't help but bury her head on the pillow.

"I can't help! Its feel so good! Ugh! " his groan making her become more needy and horny.

"Im going to pour it! " He said and his move become more slow as he will reach his high.

"I- argh! " Taehyung groan as his penis let out so much sperm inside Jisoo vagina. Jisoo can't help but scream out loud in pleasure.

Jisoo small body fall on the bed while Taehyung roll to the other side. Both of them try to catch their breath after the hot sensation. Taehyung wake up and whisper to Jisoo ear, "Lets do that again."

"Don't you tired?" Jisoo ask.

"No. " he make Jisoo lay in the sleep position and open her leg widely. Without left any second, he trust in hardly and widely as he already know the right place.

"Ah.... Taehyung!" Jisoo wrap her arm around his neck as he keep moving his hip. The bed let out some crack sound as Taehyung keep trust very fast.

"Im coming! " Jisoo yell. She felt something process to come from the lower part of her tummy. Taehyung didn't stop until Jisoo reach her high.

Alot of cum coming out from the part of her vagina. Her body feel so sore but Taehyung still didn't stop and keep trusting.

"Taehyung! Stop..... Am... Dying... " she said as she feel very tired and sore all over her body.

"Wait..... Just a little bit more. " he movement become more faster than before making Jisoo grip his shoulder. The pleasure is too much for her to handle.

"Jisoo! Argh! " once again he came inside of her. He let his body fall on top of Jisoo but still his hand is on the side of Jisoo so he not really hit Jisoo.

Taehyung put his head on her chest. He could heard her heart beat that is sound very fast. Jisoo put her hand on his head and slowly care his messy hair. "That feel so good. " Jisoo said while letting out a soft giggle.

"Yeah. It is. " Taehyung reply while closing his eyes, enjoy her heart beat in his ear.

Start from there, the two keep doing sex and still learning some tips on having sex to pleasure each other.

The End