Story 4: Madrid (MATURE SMUT)

Author: smutmaker2000 

HAVEN'T DONE A MATURE SMUT IN A MINUTE. I THINK WE NEED SOME INTIMACY WITHOUT THE CRAZY FOREPLAY

TAEHYUNG POV

I surprised Jisoo on a trip to Madrid for 2 weeks. We really needed to get some rest from our work. I thought that this would be a good idea, and for most of it, it was. We got to see most of Madrid and its buildings and the provinces near the capital. I even took her down to Malaga to the beaches, and we stayed in one of the fancy guest houses for 5 days before heading back to Madrid. Most of it was fun, but you wouldn't be laughing at how much money I spent, or she made me spend. Whenever we're walking, there was a section in Madrid where Jisoo wanted to try this chicken. Me, who doesn't like chicken, said no, but she kept pouting until I gave in. I remember that very moment, where she wanted me to take a bite of the chicken leg, forced me into doing it. I bit, and all the chicken juices hit my tongue. The sound of the chicken juices and seasoning may sound like it tastes good, but for me, the first thing I looked for while munching on that chicken was a trash can where I could spit it out. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything, so I had to swallow it. And also the fact that we were in a mall and we'd run into a Madrid jersey. She asked me the but it, and itself a regular female Real Madrid jersey, cost more than my plane ticket. The most I've spent on me on this trip was probably a shirt from Gucci, and even that it wasn't as expensive. But enough about that, our last day in Madrid. Jisoo just packed up a few gifts in her luggage, and I had my stuff in my luggage. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I heard Jisoo's voice.

"Babe, you almost done," Jisoo said in the bedroom.

"I'm coming," I said.

After I washed up, I walked back to the bedroom and lay on the bed. Jisoo was too eager and hovered on top of me, already trying to kiss me.

"Jisoo, stop it," I chucked. "Ahhhh, babe," I tickled her stomach to get her off me.

"Tae *giggle* oh my gosh," she finally got off. 

Jisoo placed her arms around my chest as she laid one leg, cuddling with her. Her head leaning on my shoulder. 

"You smell good," she sniffed. 

"I just took a shower," I said.

Slowly, Jisoo got on top of me again and began to kiss me.

"Jisoo, again," I scoffed.

But she had other plans; what was cute turned sexy within minutes. She had this face that I couldn't resist the temptation. 

JISOO POV

It was working; Taehyung was getting attracted. I tilted his head to look, rubbing my forehead against his, my nose as well. His hands wrap around my waist; his hands felt soothing as they rubbed up and down on my skin. We broke the kiss; he took off his shirt and removed my top, feeling around my body; he hugged me like a tree and planted his lips. My legs go around his waist. His fresh scent radiating to me just sent a thrill in and out of my nose. 

"Let's make this last night in Madrid fun," I winked.

Taehyung chuckled, and we put our lips together again. Our hands intertwined as we were kissing, and my legs instinctively pulled his shorts down; I didn't even know I could even do that. Taehyung pulled my head closer to his face, and his lips began making hickeys. My moans were coming out of my mouth. Just then, he pulled my shorts off, with just my panties and bra left. I couldn't let him get away with the love marks he made. If I'm yours, then your mine. I pushed him down, a handprint on his chest, hovering on top of him and planting my territory on his skin too. My tongue, feeling exotic, licking his abs, going down to up. He sits up, placing his hands on my waist again; I'm sitting on his knee. God, I could stare into those eyes of pure everything for hours and hours and not get bored of it one bit. I couldn't get romantic for that long when Taehyung began tickling me one more time.

"*giggle* STOP TAE!!!" I laughed while shouting.

Just then, we got into the bedsheets. Don't mind the clothes; I like it when I cuddle and feel his skin makes contact with mine. My fingers, tracing his face, and I make him face me and have a staring contest. Those eyes, I will never get tired of them, even if I tried. Eventually, Taehyung smiled, causing me to smile. 

"Goodnight, babe," I kissed him goodnight.

"But I want to continue," Taehyung said.

"As tempting as that sounds," I said. "We have to get early tomorrow if we don't want to miss our flight."