Story 3: Found This In His Car (SMUT)

Author: smutmaker2000 

JISOO POV

It was one rainy night; my boyfriend Taehyung had stopped by my work to come to pick me up and drive us home.

"Hey babe, how was work," he said as I got in the car.

"It was good; how about you," I asked you.

"It was fine, just the same stuff," and then we drove off.

It was about an hour's drive before we reached our house, so I just sighed and leaned my head against the window. The sounds of rain hitting the window was soothing as my eyes began to droop down. About to fall asleep, I saw something in the cup holders that looked strange. So I took it out, and I found........................condoms?

"Hey, babe," I said.

"Yeah," Taehyung muttered.

"What is this," I said, showing him.

"Oh those," he said.

In my head, negative thoughts were forming, was he cheating on me with another bitch. 

"Taehyung, what are condoms doing in your cup holder," I said in a more serious tone.

"J~Jisoo," he stuttered.

"I'm serious; tell me now, are you cheating on me with someone."

Taehyung just ended up chuckling and grabbing the condoms out of my hand.

"What, what so funny," Taehyung continued to chuckle.

"No, I'm not cheating on you, Jisoo," he said.

"Then why do you have condoms in the car," I asked in annoyance.

"W~Well," Taehyung scratched his head.

"Come on, tell me, I'm getting impatient," I said.

"Okay, I have condoms there just in case there's a scenario where we're both in the car, and we want to..............have sex here," Taehyung said.

Well, that was a sigh of relief. 

"So let me get this straight, you have condoms here just in case me, and you want to do it in here," he said.

"Yeah," Taehyung replied.

*raises an eyebrow*

"What, I'm trying not to have kids................yet," Taehyung said.

"Well, I'm must say props to you for being prepared," I said.

Now that we had this talk about condoms and sex, my mind just went ballistic. Now all I could think about was having sex with him in the car, and I'm not talking about eventually; I'm talking about right now. 

"Hey Tae, stop the car," I said as we were on the freeway.

"Wait, why," he said. "Is it an emergency," he asked.

"Yes, it is," I said.

Taehyung turned his blinker on and pulled to the side of the road. Now that we've come to the complete stop, I have him now.

"What's wrong," he asked.

"Come to the back seat with me," I said.

"Okay," Taehyung responded, a bit confused.

When he reached the back of the car with me, I Immediately sat on top of him and roughly planted my lips on his. 

"Babe, what are you doing," he said.

"You know how you said you were prepared; I'm ready now," I pouted to him.

Taehyung smirked as he knew what I was saying and reached for the condoms in front, but I stopped him.

"Jisoo, I need the condoms," Taehyung said.

"Fuck the condoms, get me pregnant tonight," I said in a seductive tone. 

Taehyung helped me take off my shirt and bra and took removed his top. I pushed down that his body was horizontal of the seats and kissed him some more. His scent, another reason I'm getting horny. The next thing you know, our pants, just you know, it was off our bodies, and now we were naked. Next, I kneeled, rubbing and sucking his cock, making him groan, grabbing my hair. The tip hitting the back of my throat causing me the gag. My saliva was everywhere on his cock. After that, I hovered over him and placed his dick inside my pussy. The moment, Taehyung's cock is sliding up against my walls, all hell broke loose, and I mean, I started moaning and screaming out of pleasure. 

"FUCK YES TAE, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!!" I screamed out.

Cars were passing by us, with their lights zooming across our mirrors. Who cares? I'm getting pregnant tonight.

"~ahhhh~ shit, I'm gonna cum," Taehyung groaned.

"Cum in me, baby, do it," I moaned.

Taehyung released his seeds into me, and I fell on his body, panting for air. Our foreheads were covered in sweat, I could feel Taehyung breathing against my skin. 

"Aww, man," Taehyung panted.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I spent 20 dollars on those condoms, just for me to not use them," Taehyung laughed.

"I don't like it when you use condoms; doing it raw feels better," I remarked before kissing him cuddling with him.

Smutmaker: Umm, you guys are on the freeway, on a rainy night. Aren't you gonna go home?

Jisoo: Don't ruin the moment

Smutmaker: I wasn't trying to 

Taehyung: Get out of here, loser

Jisoo: Yeah, get out of here loser, and go to the next smut

Smutmaker: Okay *tippy toes away*