84. Bad feeling

Começar do início

Ara ran through the plan in her head once again. It was quite simple actually. Mr. Jeon had explained it to her in five steps.

Step 1: Wait for Jungkook and Taehyung to arrive.

Step 2: When they do arrive, text Mr. Jeon so he could tell his wife that her son had reached.

Step 3: As instructed by her husband, Mrs. Jeon would separate Taehyung from Jungkook and give him a tour of the place.

Step 4: Ara spikes Jungkook's drink and makes sure Jungkook drinks it.

Step 5: When Jungkook starts feeling the effects of the drug, Ara would take him to a secluded room and make it look like they had sex. 

She had just finished reciting the steps in her mind for what seemed like the millionth time when she caught a glimpse of a familiar looking man. It was Jungkook, walking into the hall with his arm linked with Taehyung's.

Ara's eyes grew wide and suddenly she started feeling really nervous. Her heart started beating faster and when she reached out for her phone, she realized her hands were clammy.

She quickly texted Mr. Jeon.

'They're here.'

As soon as she had done that, she looked up again and started following them with her eyes. They were just talking and looking around. That's when, all of a sudden Taehyung took Jungkook by the arm and led him to the corner of the hall. She followed them.

She hid behind a pillar, her small frame making it easier for her to conceal herself. She was close enough to eavesdrop on their conversation.

She heard subtle whispers, but couldn't really make out what they were exactly saying. She just caught on one phrase, "We can go home."

She almost gasped in shock and took her phone out again. She hurriedly texted Mr. Jeon. 

'They're probably going home. Your wife needs to come right now.'

A few seconds later, her phone beeped.

'Ok.' is what Mr. Jeon replied with.

|TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V|

Taehyung and Jungkook giggled as they walked towards the exit gate. Jungkook had already loosened his bow tie because they were on their way back to the hotel. They were walking with interlocked hands when they heard a familiar voice. 

"Jungkook! Taehyung! You're here! Why are you going towards the exit?" Mrs. Jeon smiled, walking towards the couple.

Taehyung gulped and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook mouthed a quick, 'Sorry.' Taehyung just smiled and shook his head.

"Hello Ma." 

"Hello ma'am." They greeted her.

"Please make yourselves comfortable. But before that, Jungkook, your father wants to see you. He's going to introduce you to our main clients." She pointed at Mr. Jeon who in return waved with a forced smile.

Jungkook instinctively looked towards Taehyung. Mrs. Jeon chuckled and held Taehyung's arm, "Oh, don't worry about him child. I'll keep him busy and show him around. You can proceed."

Jungkook's eyes were hesitant as he looked at Taehyung before averting his gaze towards his mother again, "But Ma-" He didn't want to leave Taehyung.

"Jungkook, your father, he wants you alone." Mrs. Jeon quietly said with sympathetic eyes. Jungkook shook his head and opened his mouth to speak again but was interrupted by an assuring touch and a beautiful, baritone voice, "Kook, it's okay. I'll be fine with your mother." Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheek, not caring about the fact that a former Homophobe was right in front of them.