𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐀 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Start from the beginning

A sigh came out of Katia's mouth before she shrugged, "He's been like that for a long time now."

"Someone better get that stick out his ass."

"You need to tell me everything's that going on."

"And why would I do that?" I crossed my arms against my chest, raising my eyebrows at her, "you never told me you were King Alpha's sister. And what the hell did he mean by your mated to a witch?"

"Ezlynn I-"

"I'm juggling from one creature to another, and I'm done with all this shit. You told King Alpha where to find me and he's ruined my life," I said, "Why did you tell him I'm his mate? And how did you even know?"

Another sigh came out her mouth and she rubbed her temples, "I think I do owe you an explanation."

"Like hell you do."

"Wanna sit down somewhere?" She suggested. "We could have dinner wherever you want."

I was ready to argue about how I wanted to know everything right now but seeming that I am pretty tired and hungry, I shrugged.

"I guess I'd like some pizza."

༺═──────═༻

I ended up in the same diner where I went to have pizza when Katia helped me escape from the mansion or Saludom, whatever.

I still can't get over the fact that how much her beauty dazzles people and make them stop and stare for a second. I was getting more and more curious about her.

"You better tell me everything," I said once we were seated with our pizza.

I grabbed a slice and bit into it, staring at her with a raised eyebrow, waiting for her to start talking.

She didn't take a slice and instead smiled at me making me pause for a second, blinded by her utter beauty. I quickly snapped out of it, staring at her forehead instead.

The fucking hell? Even her forehead was perfect.

"There's nothing much to tell actually." She started. "You already know I'm King Alpha's sister."

"Why did you hide it from me?"

She shrugged, "There was no reason to bring it up."

"Oh it was no reason to bring up that I've been running with the psychopath's sister that I've been trying to get rid of since he stepped in my life?"

She gave an apologetic smile, "I didn't think it would get that reaction from you. But it doesn't matter, really."

"And what was all that you were talking about with him? Ezlynn is your redemption. I have to get you back." I tried mocking her voice. "Something, something."

She sighed rubbing the back of her neck, "I don't know how to say this to you."

"Then know it."

She gave out another sigh before speaking, "the witches always tried harming King Alpha and us werewolves. They always tried to make our lives miserable. With me being King Alpha's family, they tried to hurt me too. but when they knew that none of their physical attacks worked, they mated me to one of their kind," she sucked in a breath, "they mated me to a witch."

She went dead silent for a second, lost in her thoughts, gazing into nothing.

"I don't see how that ruins you," I said after a while.

She lifted her gaze to mine, "You clearly don't know what's it like to being mated, don't you?" 

I gave a slow shrug, "No...?"