starting an agrument prank

"Bro what the fuck?"

vote, comment & enjoy! —

"Hey y'all so ima keep the intro short, It's ya girl back with anothaa and it's been so long since I dropped a video on y'all. Sorry for the delay but I'm back and today with a prankkkk." I whisper yell cheesing into the lens.

"So Chris just got back from a meeting and I've been low-key giving him attitude since he's been home. Ima go back downstairs and basically just start bitching about- nothing. Then when it starts to get heated ima just fall out while he's talking. This shit should be funny, he's gonna be sooo confused but let's go into it."

Walking down the stairs, I trudge into the kitchen seeing Chris lay against the couch.

forcefully pushing open the kitchen door, making his head snap in my direction.

Quickly setting up the camera behind the pantry I turn towards the sink beginning to wash up the little amount of dishes in it & just as I thought, footsteps lead towards the kitchen as a smirk appears on my face.

He walks over the fridge, his eyes everting to me a couple times assuming he was starting to sense my attitude.

He grabs a water, shutting the door before he leans against it eyes glued to the side of my face.

"Hey baby.." he says softly, bringing the bottle to his lips before putting the cap back on.

"...hey." I mutter dryly, lathering soap onto the dish rag as I see his eyebrows furrow.

"What's wrong witchu?" He asks moving behind me as I shake my head. "Nothing."

"It's obviously something...you been- off since I got home. What happened?" He asks genuinely as I feel soft kisses press against my shoulder, fighting the urge to melt into his touch and end the prank I gulp moving away from him a little.

Jerking his neck back he places his hands on my waist as I sigh, throwing the last dish in the sink while aggressively shutting off the water.

"What I can't touch you? What's your problem?" He asks yet again, a hint of irritation laced in his voice.

"Don't worry about it, sure as hell wasn't worried about it while you were out all this week." I mutter fixing up certain things around the kitchen.

"Babe what are you talking about? I've been home..with you most of the week." He defends as I scoff.

"Yea right, Chris everytime I turn around your on your way out the door. I don't get at least five fucking minutes of your time! You also don't help do shit around here, it's like I'm in the relationship by myself!" I fuss slamming a cabinet door.