Chapter 2: A Place to Take A Nap!

Setsuko groaned as she heard the annoying beeping of her alarm. Sitting up in her bed she looked over at the alarm clock seated on her side table and hit the top. She wanted to crush it to pieces but getting a new one would just be too much of a hassle. She wasn't used to waking up this early thanks to online school allowing her to do her classes whenever she pleased, not to mention with everything that's been happening she hasn't really had a full night's rest for a while.

Glancing at the clock she watched as 7:24AM flashed on the screen. She groaned and slammed her head back into her pillow. Thanks to her new life as a 'normal' academy student, her training sessions had been moved from their regular 11 am time to the god awful 4:30 am in the morning. She had woken up earlier and got back around 6:30, where she slept until her alarm woke her up for the second time that morning.

She had about ten minutes to get ready, ten to eat breakfast, and the school was a five-minute drive from where she currently resided. That would get her to Ouran five minutes before class started. Perfect.

She dragged herself out of bed and walked towards the small bathroom that was connected to her room. She looked at herself in the mirror and ran a hand through her hair before nodding and grabbing some toothpaste. One plus side about pretending to be a guy is that she only took a quarter of the time she normally took to get ready in the morning. After finishing her much-shortened morning routine she grabbed the uniform Kuwata had given her that weekend as well as the binder to hide her chest.

Sliding on the binder, she noted that it felt tight, though not suffocating as she believed it would be. It was tight, sure, but she could still breath and thankfully it didn't feel like her ribcage was being crushed. It shouldn't take long to get used to. She grabbed the rest of the uniform and put it on. As she slid on the blazer, she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Wow, I'm kinda cute as a guy." She muttered, leaning forwards as a few black locks of hair fell in her face and she ran her hand through her bangs again. She'd have to get some hairclips for studying to keep her new bangs out of her eyes.

Once she was ready, she grabbed the school bag that was laying on her desk and walked over to the door, opening it and letting out a surprised yelp as she saw a butler standing at her door just about ready to knock at her door. He looked down almost as surprised as she was before he cleared his throat and composed himself.

"Breakfast is ready, Young Master." He said, bowing slightly before walking away.

Young Master. She'd never get used to that. Before this entire mess she lived in a small house alone and thanks to her salary as an idol she had been able to sustain a healthy lifestyle. Now she had just been thrown into a life of butlers, wealth, and being called 'young master'.

Not wanting to think too much about her situation she headed to the dining room. Once inside she saw that Kiyomi was sitting at the head of the table, a cup of steaming coffee placed in front of her as she read the newspaper, only looking up once Setsuko walked into the room.

"Good morning, dear." She said, a warm smile plastered on her face.

"Morning." Setsuko muttered. She sat down at one of the chairs and let out a yawn, still not fully awake.

"Wow, with your voice like that you sound a lot more like a guy."

Setsuko just nodded, when she wasn't putting on a show as Momoko and purposely raising her voice a few octaves she kind of sounded like a prepubescent boy, and thanks to her sleep deprivation her voice was even deeper than usual.

Kiyokmi chuckled at Setsuko's sleep deprived state. "You ready for your first day?"

"I don't have much of a choice."