BnHA (Fem. Todoroki x Male Character)

I began to get worried. Todoroki hasn't been in class for a couple days and I started to get nervous. Was she sick? Did she need help? And why were the girls only allowed to go into her room?! Deku was the only one who recieved an explanation after he went into her room on the first day to see if she was okay, and later came out with an embarrassed face. Whenever I asked him what was wrong with Todoroki, he'd only shake his head and say it was a private matter that he would not feel right revealing without permission, even if he hadn't been sworn to secrecy. I groaned in frustration at another failed attempt. I was this close to just threatening the answer out of him, but I was not Bakugou. I would also feel terrible if I forced the information out of someone, especially if it was something personal to Todoroki that she didn't want everyone to know.

I decided to go see her myself. If she wanted me gone then I would leave right away, but I had to at least make sure she's okay. I have to admit, seeing her room excites me. She barely lets anyone in, with the exception of whatever situation she's in right now, and I may have a teensy weensy little crush on her. Just a small one I swear! It's like, almost not even there! Well, okay maybe that was a white lie, but still!

I snuck into the girls' section of our class dorm after we were dismissed and made my way to Todoroki's room. I knocked but didn't hear an answer from her. I knocked again with the same result, and got worried. When there was yet again no response the third time, I sighed and opened the door, walking in.

I heard a small groan and turned to the source of it. Todoroki was curled up in a ball facing away from me.

"I didn't think you guys would come this early. Thank god you did because it hurts more than earlier. Did you get them?" She asked.

Oh crap she thinks I'm the girls. Did she say she was in pain? What's going on with her?!

"Todoroki what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked her.

She suddenly froze and then turned around quickly, still in her curled up position. She groaned when she saw me.

"Oh god anyone but you! This is so embarrassing," she whined. I stood there shocked and a bit hurt. I knew she only wanted the girls to come in but I didn't think she disliked me that much. And this is the first time I've ever seen her whine!

She saw my face and immediately felt bad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that!" She panicked, "It's just embarrassing for you to see me like this."

"Are you okay? Why are you in pain?"" I asked with worry.

"Before I answer that, why are you here in the first place?" She asked with curiosity.

"I um . . . got worried about you when you didn't come to school for a few days. You never even came out of your room. No one would tell me what was wrong so I decided to ask you myself. But I'll leave if you really want me too," I said, feeling bad I just appeared and barged in.

"No it's fine. You were so worried about me to come to see me yourself. You deserve an explanation," she said.

"Are you sure? Deku said it was private and you didn't want it shared," I told her.

"I asked him not to say anything because it's embarrassing, but I'm sure," she said.

"Okay then."

"So basically . . . I'm on my period," she said with a slight blush. She turned away to hid her embarrassed face in her pillow.

I stared at her with a dumbfounded look. After a few moments of silence she looked up.

"D-Don't state at me like that. The situation is embarrassing enough," she mumbled. I shook my head to get myself out of my thoughts.

"Sorry it's just, that was not the reason I was expecting," I chuckled.

"Haha yeah," she said awkwardly.

"I can see why you didn't want anyone to know, and why only the girls were allowed in here," I said.

"And why Midoriya left my room with a red face," she sweat dropped.

"Yeah, I don't think he could handle it," I agreed, "So you're dealing with the cramps right now?" I asked.

"Yeah. They're much worse than this morning. Mina and the girls promised to come back later with some painkillers and . . . other necessary things," she said.

"Do period cramps really hurt that much?" I asked.

She looked at me with a dead serious look and said, "It's probably enough to make a grown man cry." I shivered.

"Girls are powerhouses," I said, thinking of how strong they were for handling periods and even pregnancy. I hear that it hurts like hell.

"Yes we are. Periods also make our hormones go crazy, so as you can probably see, I'm not exactly myself right now," she said.

"Yeah that's kind of obvious. I mean, the normal Todoroki I know has never whined before," I sweat dropped.

"Another reason I didn't want anyone else seeing me like this," she replied with another groan. Tears pricked her eyes and I panicked.

"Hey what's wrong?! Does it hurt that bad?!" I asked.

"No, it's just my stupid teenage hormones," she laughed.

"O-Oh okay. Girls are confusing," I said, slightly questioning how she could laugh when she was just this close to crying.

"Todoroki-san we brought your things!" Momo said as her and the rest of the girls walked in without knocking. They saw me and immediately asked what I was doing in here.

"It's fine guys. Y/N was just really worried, so he decided to check on me himself. I've already told him what's going on," Todoroki defended.

"So is he staying or going?" Mina asked.

"He can stay if he likes," she replied. I nodded and stepped aside so they could tend to her or do whatever girls do when one of them is on their period.

Froppy helped her out of bed and Hagakure handed her a bag of something. Todoroki took the bag and went into the bathroom. She came back out and took some of the painkillers, then went back to bed. Soon enough she was asleep and all of us left her to get some rest.

"At least I know she's okay," I sighed.

"Yeah, sorry about that. We were just trying to keep her wish of not wanting you guys to know. She's mostly been sleeping all day, talking to us when we're here, and going on her phone when bored," Mina said.

"No it's fine. I can see why she didn't want us to know. I would dare tell the others anything. Aizawa knows, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean, how else were we supposed to get her excused from classes? Recovery Girl helped us with that," Momo replied.

"I see. Well, I hope she feels better," I said.

"I think she likes your company, so you can visit her anytime really. It will be good for her to talk with someone other than us," Jirou told me.

"Okay. It's a deal then!" I smiled.