BnHa (Villain Deku x Male Reader)

"Attention you problems, a new villain named Villain Deku has been terrorizing the area, so be careful when you go anywhere. Do not approach him and do not let him know you go to UA. You will become a target. Principal Nezu has ordered new dorms to be put in place. I have already talked to your parents and they have agreed. You will move into the dorms tomorrow," Mr. Aizawa said.

Suddenly Bakugou raised his hand.

"If you have any questions I probably won't answer them but I know you're going to ask anyway so Bakugou, what do you want?" Mr. Aizawa asked him.

"Y-You said DEKU, right?" He asked with a shocked look.

"Yes I did, why?"

Bakugou looked at me. The name sounded familiar sure, but why was he looking at me? Then it hit me. My eyes widened and he nodded when he saw it.

"Izuku . . ." I said.

The class looked at me.

"Izuku? Who is that?" Aizawa asked.

Bakugou and I stood up suddenly, shocking even Aizawa.

"If you catch him, don't hurt him!" We yelled.

"What?" Everyone was confused.

"Izuku Midoriya," I said. My bangs covered my face, "Our childhood friend. He was also nicknamed Deku. He went missing a few years ago."

Aizawa looked shocked and then looked through the papers in his desk and filing cabinet next to it. He found what he was looking for and read the paper out loud.

"Villain Deku File. Description, green hair, glowing green eyes, and a scar across his eye. Does this match Izuku Midoriya's looks?" He asked.

"Is the scar across his left eye?" Bakugou asked. Aizawa nodded.

"Damn it Bakugou! This is your fault!" I yelled at him. Iida held me back.

"Don't you think I know that!" He yelled back, "Get away from me Icy Hot!" He yelled as Todoroki went to hold him down so we wouldn't fight.

"Y/N calm down. Why is it Bakugou's fault?" Aizawa demanded.

"Bakugou tell them! TELL them what YOU did!" I yelled. Midnight and All Might came in, hearing the yelling.

"It's my fault he became a villain, alright?!" He confessed. He stopped struggling against Todoroki and slammed his fist onto the desk, "I was stupid, alright?! Deku was the name I gave him to spite him. I bullied him because he didn't have a quirk. He was quirkless. He was always so happy even without one while I just wanted to be stronger with mine. It just made me so mad that I treated him like trash. There! I regret it everyday! I told them okay?!" He yelled at me.

"Tell them what you said to him, KACCHAN!" I yelled. He froze.

"Kacchan? Is that a nickname or something?" Yaoyorozu whispered.

"She's never called him that before, so I don't know," Uraraka whispered back.

"Only Deku is allowed to call me that, Y/N," he growled and sat down.

"Don't call him Deku. Tell them, Bakugou. Please, or I will," I said calming down as I got out of Iida's hold and sat down as well.

"I-I told . . . I told him . . . I told him to take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in his next life!" He said. His voice cracked a little and he put his head down. He was still the same Bakugou I knew. He didn't want others to see him cry.

"I see . . . Well now I think I know why Y/N says it's your fault. But you regret doing it and that's all that matters. We will find a way to turn him back to the Izuku Midoriya you two know, alright?" Aizawa said.

"Yes sir," the two of us said. Bakugou's response was muffled.

"You two may leave early. Be careful on your way home. Remember, do NOT approach him. I don't know what happened, but witnesses say that he does indeed have an insanely powerful quirk. There is no way even the two of you combined can take him down, according to reports," he instructed.

We only nodded our heads and packed up our things, then left the school campus. We walked home in silence.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say all of that stuff about it being your fault. I know Izuku is a sensitive topic," I said.

"It's fine I guess. I deserved it. I acted like shit towards him and even suggested he go kill himself. Well, bye, Y/N," he said as we went our separate ways to our houses. On the walk home from mine, I thought out loud.

"Izuku I miss you everyday. I can't believe you're a villain now. You were so nice and always made my day. But I still wonder. How did you get a quirk?" I asked myself out loud.

"Want me to tell you?"

I turned around. My eyes widened and tears started spilling out.

"Izuku!"

"Hey Y/N. Missed ya. But unfortunately, we're gonna have to talk somewhere else," he said, smirking slightly.

"Wha-"

Suddenly I collapsed.

A/N:

This is only part 1. Part 2 will be published soon.