Fairy Tail (Lucy x Female Reader)

I walk into the guild holding hands with the blonde girl I call my girlfriend. She had confessed on our recent mission, which we had just now gotten back from. Well actually, we got back last night but it was too late to go to the guild so she had me stay over at her house.

Right when Mira saw our hands interlocked, she squealed. That squeal was enough to shatter glass and make any person go deaf. Well, any person but a Fairy Tail member. We're all used to it. It's the sound she makes when her ship comes true, which is a lot. I believe myself and Lucy makes this her 274th ship sailed. Yes, she keeps count, and I just so happened to sneak a peek at the tally sheet. And again yes, she has a score of successful ships behind the bar counter. I found it while I was hiding from Master's wrath. One of the usual brawls ended up destroying the guild hall once again, so Master made everyone involved clean it spotless. But then again, is that really a surprise?

"Lucy, Y/N, I demand to know EVERYTHING. When did this happen, how did this happen, and where did this happen?!" Mira demanded with stars in her eyes.

"I would like to know as well!" Erza said from her usual table, raising her left hand. Her right hand was occupied with a fork. As usual, she was devouring a piece of Mira's strawberry cake.

"Well . . ." Lucy said.

Flashback:

Y/N! Wanna go on a job?" Lucy asked me, waving a stamped request.

"Really? Y-Yeah sure!" I said.

"What's the matter? You okay?" She asked, suddenly worried.

"Yeah fine, why?" I asked.

"You stuttered," she said.

I had forgotten she was very observant. One of the perks of being a writer. She was always looking for inspiration to help her write her novel.

"Oh, well I'm just not very confident in my combat ability. My magic isn't that strong," I said.

I wouldn't call it lying because it's true, but it wasn't why I stuttered. I'm what Mira and Levy call a simp. Don't know where they got that term from, but apparently I "simp" for Lucy. Now, I do watch her out of the corner of my eye, and I do love her a lot, like SERIOUSLY love her, but I'm not obsessed! That title goes to Juvia. She's a legit stalker and we all know that. Heck even Gray knows it, and somehow they're now dating when at first he thought it creepy! How does that even work?!

"Don't ever say that Y/N, your magic is perfect and very helpful," she said, putting a hand on my shoulder to let me know she meant it.

"Thanks Lucy that means much more than you will ever know. So where are we meeting the client?" I asked, trying to keep my cool.

"Clover," she said.

"Well thank god you didn't take little miss Pinkie Pie over there. The train ride to Clover is the only way to get there," I said.

"Oi! What'd you say, you snot!" Natsu suddenly yelled.

"I called you little miss Pinkie Pie, you Pyro!" I yelled back with a tick mark on my forehead, "And for your information green is the best color in the world!"

I wear green all the time, because obviously green is superior. Not like red or white, which are Pyro's and Stripper's colors.

"No it ain't! Red is! You look like moldy cheese!" He said, igniting his fists.

"Well you look like a hobo!" I yelled back, summoning forth my forest god magic. My hand turned into a strong log of wood. Kind of like Gajeel's iron club but different.