BnHa (Villain Deku x Male Reader) Part 2

I woke up on a bed that wasn't mine, in a room that wasn't mine either. Actually, it looked more like a prison cell than a bedroom. It was decorated like a bedroom, and it had no cell bars for walls, but the door was reinforced and had bars for windows. There was a window on a wall on the right side of the door that I couldn't see out of. It must have been a one-way window so that I couldn't see out but people could see in. That worried me. I remembered talking to Izuku but that's it. I couldn't remember anything else.

"Y/N! You're awake," I heard a voice say. I shivered and looked around. Nothing. No one was there.

"I'm outside the room, not in it. I'm coming in. Don't try to escape. I don't want to have to hurt you," the voice said again. I recognized the voice as Izuku's.

The door opened suddenly and I nearly jumped out of my skin. Izuku came in and closed it behind him.

"Izu, what's going on? Where the hell am I?!" I demanded.

"Don't worry Y/N, I just wanted to come somewhere else to talk. You're not in danger for now," he said.

"For now?! Izu where did you take me!" I yelled.

Suddenly he appeared behind me and covered my mouth.

"I don't like it when you yell, Y/N. Please don't," he said calmly.

He took his hand off my mouth and calmed down.

"Now, you said you wanted to know how I got a quirk, right? Sit down and I'll tell you!" He smiled. He acted like his old self. He didn't act like a villain. I couldn't believe he'd kill and hurt all those people. I wouldn't believe it. Not this Izuku. Not MY Izuku.

We sat down and he told me everything. He had tried to get into UA but had failed. Bakugou's friends kept bullying him even when Bakugou left the school to go to UA. It was torture to him. He had eventually had enough and actually did try to take his own life. He failed as I could clearly see. He said that a guy came up to him, asking if he wanted a quirk. Of course, he agreed immediately. He wanted revenge, but who wouldn't after all that? He was granted a quirk and trained by the people who gave it to him. It was called Reaper. He could control a scythe or chains however he'd like, as fast as he'd like. The scythe and chains were extremely heavy to anyone who wasn't him, or a certain person. He wouldn't tell me who.

"And who are the people who trained you?" I asked nervously.

"Well, you'd know them by the name League of Villains," he said.

My eyes widened. I stood up quickly but he pulled me back down.

"Come on, don't leave so soon. I want to talk more. I missed my best friend. Speaking of, how's Bakugou?" He asked.

"Y-You . . ." I said, shocked.

"I . . ?" He encouraged.

"You didn't call him Kacchan!" I said.

"Well, he said to stop calling him that, so I did. Does he want me to?" Izuku asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I called him that today and he yelled at me. He said that you were the only one who could call him that. You're a sensitive topic to him. He almost cried today. Bakugou never cries," I said.

"I'm glad to know I was missed. Now for the real reason I even approached you," he said.

"Real reason?" I asked.

"Y/N, I've loved you for years. It made me so hopeful when you say I always made your day. I'm still nice too, but I've hurt so many people that I don't know if you'll even love me, if you ever did," he confessed.

"Izu, I do love you. A lot. But you have to quit being a villain. If we are going to be in a relationship then you have to stop. You have to leave the league. Please," I begged.

"Fine. Shiggy was an annoying shit anyway. Dabi always obsessed over killing Endeavor, and Toga is just obsessed over me. I can't even understand Twice half the time. The guy can't say something with contradicting himself. I never did like killing," he said.

I couldn't help but laugh. He dissed the main members without a second thought.

"Do you promise you're not lying? You'll have to turn yourself in, you know that right?" I asked, worried he'd turn on me.

"I promise, and I know. It was kind of just peer pressure from the league, but that doesn't excuse the fact I killed people. I took their life. The one thing they or the loved ones around them can never get back. I don't even know if society will accept me back," he said.

"We can cover it up with a kidnapping and forced murder to the public," I said.

"Thanks Y/N. The others aren't here right now. They don't know about this. We should leave while we still can. Come on," he said.

We got up and ran out the door. We ran down multiple hallways that all looked the same to me, but he knew where he was going. We got out of the building and the fresh night air hit us. We breathed it in as we kept running. Apparently we were in a forest. It was surprisingly a little close to UA. It couldn't be their base though, even if it was large. It was just too risky to keep their main base so close to town and UA.

The Next Day:

I was in class. I felt skeptical about leaving Izuku with the pro heros. Mr. Aizawa promised they wouldn't hurt him, although I have no idea what's his punishment would be. Class started 10 minutes ago and Mr. Aizawa hasn't shown up yet.

"Where's Mr. Aizawa? He's never late unless it's important!" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah, I wonder where he is, ribbit," Asui agreed.

"I know what he's doing," I mumbled.

Suddenly the whole class surrounded me, including Bakugou.

"What's he doing?" Mina asked. They were all curious, but I only turned to Bakugou.

"I found him. He approached me. The Pros are deciding what to do with him," I said.

"Him?" Bakugou asked, confused.

"Kacchan!"

Izuku came out of nowhere and tackled Bakugou in a hug.

"D- Izuku?" He asked in surprise and disbelief.

"Good morning class. Today we have a new student. This is Izuku Midoriya, although you know him as Villain Deku. UA will act as rehabilitation for what the League of Villains put him through. He is not a threat, trust me. In fact he's actually nice to be around," Mr. Aizawa said as he came in soon after.

"Y/N! I'm in UA!" Izuku said excitedly.

I laughed.

"Oh wait, I should introduce myself sorry!" He said as he backed up. He was now in front of the class.

He bowed respectfully and said, "Hello! My name is Izuku Midoriya. You can call me Deku!" He said happily.

"He's way different than I thought he would be," Todoroki said.

"He's exactly as I remember. That's my Izu. He's not Villain Deku, he's Izuku Midoriya," I said.

"YOUR Izu, huh? Do I sense some love going on between you?" Mina asked me excitedly.

Deku heard that and then smirked.

"Excuse me, what's your name?" He asked Mina. She told him, "Well to answer your question Mina, yes. Y/N and I are dating as of last night!" He said.

Oh god.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!" The girls squealed at the same time. Us boys all covered our ears. They could kill a person by just doing that, I swear it!

"Let's see a kiss!" Mina yelled.

Izuku suddenly got shy and flustered. I had a smug look on my face. Time to get my revenge. I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. He got even more red.

"Deku is definitely a bottom," Uraraka decided. The girls agreed.

"Wh-What?!" He yelled, more flustered than before.

Yeah, this was definitely my Izu.