SAO (Kirito x Female Reader):

"HYAH!" I grunted as I slashed through yet another monster. Floor 68 certainly had a lot of monsters. I stopped to rest.

"Y/N!" Asuna shouted.

I looked behind me to see a monster swinging it's axe at me. I was going to die! I only have a small amount of health left, and nothing that can heal me! Shit!

Asuna then ran towards it and sliced it in half, killing it. It seemed like it already went against other people and thought I was an easy target. She then helped me up.

"Y/N are you okay? You need to be more careful! This is a death game you know," she said with worry evident in her voice.

"I know I'm sorry!" I said. I was still shaken by that near death experience.

"Here, this will get your health back up. Once it's up, help me with the boss okay?" She said, giving me a potion. I nodded and she pat my shoulder and ran away to help the others in our party.

I drank it and saw my health go up to full. I sighed in relief. I wasn't going to die today after all. And it's because of Asuna. I really should thank her later.

After Battling the Boss:

"Phew!" I said in exhaustion.

"You did good Y/N!" Asuna complimented.

"Thanks. Kirito is probably waiting for us so we should get back," I said.

"More like he's waiting for the food. He should really get his cooking skills maxed out," Asuna said, rolling her eyes. I laughed.

"Oh by the way, thanks for saving me earlier. I honestly thought I was going to die. It scared me a lot so thanks," I said.

"No problem! You're my best friend in this stupid game. I wouldn't let you or anyone else die if I can help it," she said.

"Hey Asuna and Y/N! Welcome back. How'd your raid go?" Kirito asked as we walked inside the house the three of us were sharing.

"I mean, I almost died but other than that it went well," I said sheepishly.

"Thank god you didn't. Please be more careful Y/N," he said.

I blushed but tried to hide it.

""Y-Yeah I definitely will don't worry!" I stuttered and cursed myself for it.

"Well me and Y/N will go and make dinner okay? Come on Y/N!" Asuna said as she pulled me into the kitchen.

Something tells me we're not going to start making food right away.

"Sooo," she said excitedly.

"Fine, I do like him okay?" I whispered, blushing more.

"I knew it!" She squealed.

Her squealing is not something you see everyday, so you know she's definitely excited about this.

"Shush Asuna! He can hear you!" I said, trying to calm her down.

"But you two would look so cute together!" She said a little more quietly.

"Asuna!" I said, embarrassed.

"Okay I'm kicking you out of the kitchen. While I'm making dinner, you have to talk to Kirito," she said.

"B-But what would we talk about?!" I said as she started shoving me back out.

"Anything! You have 20 minutes. Now GO!" She said as she shoved me out completely.

I yelped as she pushed me a little too hard and I lost balance. Right before I hit the ground, strong arms caught me.

"Hey are you alright?" Kirito asked as he helped me get my balance back.

"Y-Yeah thanks. Asuna said she didn't want any help making dinner and then accidentally pushed me out too hard," I said.

"Oh, well in that case you want to play a game? I'm a little bored," he said.

"Yeah, sure!" I smiled.

We sat on the couch and he pulled out a board game.

"I didn't even know SAO had these," I said.

"Neither did I until I saw it in a shop," he said as we set it up.

15 minutes later I had won the game.

"Yes!" I said excitedly as I moved my character passed the finish line before him.

"I didn't think you'd win that quickly," Kirito sulked next to me. I pat his shoulder and laughed.

"Food's ready!" Asuna called from the kitchen.

"You can go against Asuna after we eat," I suggested.

"She's a monster. I'll never win against her in one," he said.

"And you thought I'd lose? I'm a monster too ya know," I said, puffing my cheeks.

"Nah you're not a monster! You're sweet and kind Y/N! You've always been that and killing monsters won't change that," he smiled.

"Stop flirting and eat already!" Asuna called again.

Come on Y/N, she's gonna get mad if we waste the food," Kirito said.

He stood up and grabbed my hand, helping me up for the second time today. He didn't let go though. Instead, he pulled me into the kitchen so that we could eat. The whole time, one thing was stuck in my brain.

H-He thinks I'm sweet . . . ?

Wait . . . FLIRTING?!

"ASUNA!!" I yelled. She giggled in response.