During time Rosalyn would offer play her guitar, sketch, hang out with Shiva, or practicing magic with Sebastian. Raising the young Rock Wizard is forever channeling, As Rosalyn's adoptive father and as well as Mentor, Sebastian teaches her the arts of magic, discipline, humility, and that magic isn't a solution to every problem, and even new magic spells. He does scolds Rosalyn whenever she messes up in Magic, gets in trouble at school, or uses magic to do the chores, but they were Sebastian's way to teach Rosalyn discipline, humanity and how magic isn't allows the seclusion.

Even though Sebastian doesn't say it at times, he does care about Rosalyn and sees her as a daughter; just has Rosalyn sees Sebastian as a father figure she never had and does what she can to please him.

5 years later

Shiva, the winged Jaguar cub, who now at 5 months, was talking her morning flight, flying around Ravanyn, Ravanyn was a world of magic and harmony.

As she was flying Shiva looked down and saw children laughing and playing around, teenagers in groups showing off their own specific magic, teenagers showing other children basic magic, as those children were copying the teenagers moves. She also saw other children playing with mystical pets off they're own.

Hours earlier

"Mom!" Rosalyn screamed as she witnessed her mother get murdered by the Human.

She turns around and sees Shiva being kept hostage by the Human. I have to save her. I have to. She thought and started running towards her.

"Shiva! Just hang in there, I'm coming". Rosalyn yelled. "Rosalyn, I'm sorry". She said

"Shiva! NO"! But it was too late, the Human already slit her throat

"NOOOOO!" Rosalyn yelled. She ran towards her body. "Shiva! I'm so sorry". Rosalyn cried on her lifeless body and held her tight. Shiva's body disintegrated into ashes.

"You foolish girl. You think you're gonna become a master wizard one day. You can't even save your mother and your winged pest. But you are nothing but a weakling. And the weak must die". The Human held his knife, reader to stab Rosalyn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NOOOOOO"! Rosalyn shot up from bed. Her forehead was dripping with sweat and she was breathing heavily. The atmosphere felt chilly, as if the warmth just disappeared.

She looked at the other side of the bed and realized her winged Familiar wasn't there. "Shiva!" She got out of bed and ran out of the bedroom.

Meanwhile, Shiva was chugging down on her 2nd glass of water in her drink bowl on top on the counter. As she finished her water, the cub saw Rosalyn run out of the bedroom.

"Shiva! Thank God!" She ran towards her, scooped her up in her arms by the cub's surprise and hugged her tightly. "Another nightmare"? She asked, nuzzling Rosalyn back.

"Mhmm". She hummed.

"Wanna talk about it"? She asks. Rosalyn didn't respond. She sighed and walked towards the couch and sat down.

"Rosalyn, you can talk to me. You know that right"? Shiva is sitting on her lap, nuzzling her, sits right next to her. The winged Jaguar licks the girl's cheek.

"You and My mom were killed right in front of me. I couldn't save you both. I was weak"

"Rosalyn.... you aren't weak" Shiva reassured her.

"Yes I am! I couldn't save her Shiva! It's my fault that she's gone!" Rosalyn cried.

Tears started streaming down her face. Rosalyn pulled Shiva into a hug as she silently sobbed into the cub's fur. Shiva didn't mind and was nuzzling her Wizard.