things happen

WORDS: 730 (seven hundred thirty)

She loved having me under her, having no control. And I can't complain either because it was quite hot.
"Darling Tell me if you want me to stop okay.?" I just nodded quickly and bucked my hips trying to get closer to her. She smirked and looked at me "So eager huh." I whimpered a bit and nodded.
She was starting to kiss down my body, teasing the areas she knew I needed her touch the most. Soon enough my body was covered in hickeys.
"H-hellie please stop teasing.."  I needed her. After our little touching break I was eager. I needed her touch and I needed more than kisses. She knew that. Of course she did.
After a couple minutes she was finally between my thighs. She kissed my thighs and licked my clit in a nice and slow way. I couldn't control myself anymore and just let out all my moans. She smirked and slowly pushes two fingers into me. I bucked my hips and arched my back. I wasn't used to that feeling. Of course I can do things on my own but Hellie was just different.
"Such a mess for me hm. Tell me, is this all for mommy?"  I nodded and tried to talk in full sentences "y-yes mommy...y-you know that.."
She smirked. Obviously that sentence made her even more confident because she quickly started to speed up her actions. I was a moaning mess under her. "H-Hellie! I n-need to cum!"
She didn't let me. She wanted me to hold it. It was hard but somehow I was abled to manage it. After some minutes she finally let me cum. I came hard. Uncontrollably. I tried to catch my breath but she didn't stop. She kept going.
I came about four times that evening. After all that she finally untied me and cuddled me. "You did so good baby! I'm proud of you.." I smiled and kissed her gently.
We cuddled for a few minutes but then she got up. "Hellie what are you doing..?" "Baby we forgot aftercare..come on let's get you a nice bath hm."
She picked me up and took me to the bathroom. I snuggled my head into her neck and just forgot everything else around me. When we came into the bathroom and set me down. "Okay baby have a bath I'll come back when you're done." "Aren't you staying?" I looked a bit sad but she just shook her head. "Not today baby"
She left the bathroom and I sighed, turning on the taps. I got into the bath and just relaxed for about an hour. When I got out I went to the bedroom to find it empty. "Hellie?!" No reply.
I checked the other room but she wasn't home.
I got scared and texted her a couple times.
She didn't answer. For the rest of the day I was sitting in the living room, worrying about her. What if something happened?

I tried calling her and after about two hours she finally picked up "yes honey?" "Hellie for gods sake where the fuck are you?!" I was mad but also happy that she seemed to be fine.
"Calm down baby I'm fine. I'll be back in an hour." I sighed "I love you."
She said a quick 'I love you too and then hung up.
I waited and watched some tv. When I heard the door open I ran into Hellies arms. She chuckled a bit and picked me up. "Did you think I would leave you? Baby I'm not stupid" I sighed and relaxed into her arms.
She kissed my forehead. "We have plans tomorrow honey." I looked at her raising an eyebrow but I decided not to ask more questions. I knew she wouldn't tell me any details. So I just left it and pulled her to the sofa. We cuddled the whole evening. We didn't even need to talk we just knew what we needed. Laying in each other's arms.
I was excited what she had planned for tomorrow but I guess I just have to wait and find out...

Guyssss I'm so sorry for not updating. It was my birthday and few stressful weeks but here I am again :) I hope you enjoy this chapter have fun. I hope you are and drank enough :)