i cant wait

Words: 777 (seven hundred seventy seven)

It was hard, of course it was. But we worked it out. Together.
We went in a few dates, Helena made sure everything was perfect, but the only thing I thought about was her, her body, lips, hands. I missed her touch but we both knew we first had to get through everything. After about three weeks we had another date. As always, it was perfect but this evening was different. I was ready and I hoped she was too. I needed her and I couldn't wait any longer. On our way home I decided to take control. 
*SMUT WARNING*
I kissed her. More passionate than ever before, it felt so right and when she kissed back I felt so many butterflies. It kinda reminded me of our first kiss, besides the fact that Tim interrupted it. I didn't want to think about him anymore and I hope Helena won't either.
I pulled her closer to me as the taxi stopped in front of the Appartement Helena booked for us. I quickly opened the door of the car and pulled her out. She giggled and ignored all the people who watched. She picked me up bridal style and kissed me. A few raindrops were falling down and Helena whispered „Let's head to the pool hm?" I looked at her and nodded.
She carried me to the rooftop where the pool was. Helena put me down and kissed me again. I opened her beautiful black dress and pulled it down. Her body was so perfect. She smiled a bit insecure and opened my dress. I pulled it down and took her hand, pulling her to the pool. Outside it was cold but the pool was heated so we went in right away.
I pulled her to me and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I looked at her "Helena you know I love you, more than anything else. Please...don't leave me okay?" She looked at me "Darling...leaving you would be the biggest mistake ever. I love you. I don't want to leave you...I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I smiled brightly and kissed her. She took my chin "My turn love." I could see the smirk she tried to hide. She definitely had planned that. She knew what she wanted to do and I was more than ready for it. She kissed my neck which made me moan a bit. She smirked and left some hickeys. She went down and kissed my breasts, massaged them.
I whimpered a bit. I wanted more and she knew that. When I felt her hand in my thigh I move closer to her. She started to rub my clit and I wrapped my arms around her neck. She pushed two fingers in me and moved them. I moaned and burrowed my head in her neck. She speeded up and hit my g spot a couple of times. I felt myself tighten around her fingers. But she stopped. I breathed heavily and looked at her "H-Helena please" She smirked and shook her head "You have to earn it little one"
I looked at her and whimpered. But she didn't give in. I tried everything, puppy eyes included but no. She didn't go on. After about thirty minutes she picked me up and took me out of the pool. I hugged her tightly because it was freezing cold, she held me and wrapped a towel around us. I kissed her neck and left some hickeys. I smirked because she let out a small moan. When we arrived in our Appartement Helena took me straight to bed. She threw me on it and got some things. "Tonight, you're gonna behave little one. You're gonna cum when I tell you, I won't hurt you but I'm gonna be rough." I nodded slowly and looked at her. She turned around and got some whips and robes. I gulped.
Helena came to me and tied my arms and ankles to the bed, leaving me with absolutely no control. I enjoyed it. Of course. I waited for so long and now I wanted all of it, I was willing to take whatever she wanted to do.
This night will be interesting

Hey guys, yeah well here I am. Back after almost a month. But I'm back. I'll try to upload more I promise and yes this chapter is short but I tried my best. The next chapter will be interesting I have some ideas so stay tuned for that. I hope you're all well and ate and drank enough. If not please try to okay? I love you all