she makes me feel good

WORDS: 1085 (one thousand eighty-five)

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SMUT!

okay first of all thank you guys for over 560 reads! I never expected that <33

A few days later I felt a lot better. Helena cared for me and made me tea and soup whenever I needed it. I could see that she wanted something and I felt bad that I couldn't give it to her. I heard her yesterday evening. She was in the shower and started to make it herself. She moaned my name and thought I didn't hear it. Of course I did, but I didn't tell her...

When I felt good enough and Helena was out working on a new film called Ocean's 8 or something I decided to go shopping. I wanted to surprise her with some...clothes if you know what I mean. I ordered a taxi and when I left the house I couldn't believe it. The street was full of paparazzi...I totally forgot that I was at Hellies apartment...I ignored all their shouting and asking questions because Helena told me that would be the best for now.

When I sat in the taxi I took my phone to text Helena. 'Hey Baby I don't know when you are coming home but I am out I'll be back in a few hours xx' I smiled and sent it. I didn't know when she would read it but I wanted to make sure she knows where I am.  The taxi finally got to the mall after 30 minutes. I paid and went in. It was full, a lot of people...Some of them looked at me when I walked past them, I didn't know how to feel but I tried to walk confidentially. I went to "Victoria Secrets" first. I had a plan. I walked in and grabbed some pieces to try on. In the end, I had three options. Black, Red  and a dark purple one. I took the black one because I felt the most confident in it. 

(here's what it looks like keep in mind)

I went to another shop and got some other clothes. When I checked the time I realized it was almost 6 pm. I quickly got home passing all the paparazzi with my Victoria Secrets bag which probably wasn't the best idea but I didn't care. I opened the door. 'Baby are you home?' I didn't get a response so I went to the bedroom and changed into my new "outfit" I put a bathrobe over it so Helena doesn't see right when she comes. 

I made dinner and put some wine on the table when I finally heard keys. I turned around and saw Helena. 'Baby finally how was work?' I could see her mood wasn't the best. One more reason to show her what I bought. She came to me and kissed me 'Exhausting really but I'm glad I'm with you now.' I smirked a bit and leaned to her ear 'I have a surprise' I whispered. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

SMUT WARNING

I opened my bathrobe and let it fall to the floor. She opened her mouth but didn't say anything. I looked at her a bit insecure when she finally said 'Woah you made my day a million times better but you know what?' She pulled me to her and whispered 'That would look better on the floor.' I smirked and kissed her passionately and lead her to the bedroom. She pushed me on the bed and sat on top of me. She kissed my neck and a moan escaped my mouth. She smirked and took my wrists. 'So here is how it's gonna work. You only make noises if I say so. I don't want to hear anything else than mommy or ma'am. You do what I say or I'll stop understand kitten?' I nodded and looked at her 'Yes ma'am.' She tied my arms to the bed and kissed me. She started to pull off everything I wore and I kept quiet. She stroked her hand down my body and ran circles around the area where I needed it the most. She teased me and I hated it, she knew exactly how much I needed her. I whimpered a bit and she choked me. 'I told you something didn't I?'  I nodded and looked down. She kissed down my body and started to rub me softly. I bit my lip to stay quiet because I didn't want to test her. She added three fingers immediately and I bucked my hip, not being used to it anymore. She smirked and moved them.  I wanted to moan so bad bit I know if I did she would stop. She got a bit rougher and added more and more fingers until I had her fist inside of me. I couldn't help it and screamed a bit in pleasure. She stopped moving her fist. 'Someone needs punishment huh?' I shook my head. She smirked and moved her fist again. As I felt myself getting closer she stopped. 'You're not going to cum kitten you didn't behave.' She sat up leaving me tied up and unsatisfied. She leaned back and started to finger herself. I looked away but she took my chin with the other hand, forcing me to look at her. 

I whimpered and she came all over me. She smirked and took a little vibrator placing it on my clit. I arched my back and she stood up 'You're not going to cum. Hold it until I say you can release.' With these words, she walked out of the room. I whimpered a bit and moved to get the vibrator off but it didn't work. I needed to cum. I didn't know how long I could hold it. I panicked a bit and screamed her name. She ran to me and turned the vibrator off. 'Oh god, I'm sorry baby, Cum if you need to.' I came immediately having tears in my eyes from overstimulation. She untied me and picked me up. She carried me and took me to the bathtub. She ran in some hot water and placed me in it, stroking my hair. 'Sorry baby I forgot you're not used to that anymore.' I smiled weakly 'It's fine...I'm fine really'...

Okayyy sorry it took me a while to update...I am really stressed at the moment but writing really helps. Hope you guys like this chapter :)