beginning....

WORDS: 532 (five hundred-thirty-two)

hey, I am Y/N and this is how I found my girlfriend, the most amazing woman on this planet...

So basically it was just a normal morning, well at least that's what I thought when I woke up. You have to know...I am trying to become an actress. I woke up at 5 am. because I wanted to be productive today. I brushed my teeth and got ready for the day. My phone rang and I was wondering: Who in the actual hell calls me at six in the morning? 

 When I answered the phone, a director introduced himself. He explained to me that he had seen my application in the newspaper and wanted to see me today. 

I got so excited and kinda screamed: 'Yes of course I am gonna be there.'  At that moment I was the happiest person on earth. I have spent hours finding the right outfit, doing my MakeUp, and putting my hair into a cute hairstyle.

At 3 pm. I went to the audition. I was so excited and then I saw.....her. Helena Bonham Carter. I was shocked because I didn't think that the movie was going to be with famous actors and actresses. I just stared at her for two minutes straight when she came towards me. She looked at me and said: Hey, what's your name?  I looked at her and stuttered 'i-its Y/N.' 

You have to know...I fell in love with her when I was like 13 or 14. She was always my idol and I never thought I am going to meet her. 

It felt so unreal when she looked into my eyes. No need to be nervous I'm sure you're gonna be amazing darling. She said with a soft smile. Did she really just called me darling? Omg. I panicked but tried to act cool. T-Thank you Miss Bonham Carter. I said shyly. She giggled a bit and said 'Oh please just say Helena, I hate this long name' I looked at her lips while she said that but I didn't really realize until she took my chin and made me look into her eyes. I blushed a bit as I realize what I just did and looked at her. 

/after the casting/

I sat down after I finished my audition. I think it was pretty good, well at least no one yelled at me. I started to eat my sandwich but then I saw her. She was walking towards me and to be honest? She looked amazing. When she walked past me I had the courage to say something 'Miss Bo- Helena sorry, would you like to come to get a drink with me in the afternoon maybe?' Oh god did I really just asked that? Did I really just asked Helena Bonham Carter to go to get a drink with me? She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and said...

Well this is my first time writing a story...my first chapter but I'll keep going and sorry for spelling mistakes or wrong grammar I'm from Germany so my English is not perfect. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this first chapter see you in the next one :)