please not again

WORDS: 1013 (one thousand thirteen) 

This chapter includes SMUT (yes again but I know you guys like it so I'm not sorry ;)

We laid in bed and cuddled for a couple of hours and watched a movie. I really enjoyed spending time with Hellie. She stroked my hair and whispered cute things in my ear. 

But after some hours someone knocked at the door. Hellie got up 'Wait here bubs I'll be right back.' I smiled softly and nodded. She quickly put on a shirt and went to the door. 'Who in the actual hell comes to her apartment at this time?' It was 2 in the morning. I sat up and listened. It seemed like she argued with someone but I couldn't figure out who it was. I decided to get up and have a look. When I came closer I heard a male voice. I was a bit insecure thinking Helena may have an affair with someone. But when I came up behind her I saw who it was. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was Tim...again. He grabbed her wrist and I saw how hard she tried to escape his grip. I came closer and grabbed his wrist to get it off of Helenas and because he was shocked he loosened his grip. I pulled Helena behind me. 'What do you want Tim?' I spatted at him. 

'Well first of all don't touch me whore, second of all it's not your business what I'm doing here this is something between Helena and me.' Helena raised her voice 'Don't call her a whore you bastard! She's my girlfriend and now leave I don't want you here.' I pushed her back a bit because I saw her hand raising and really didn't want more trouble. I grabbed Tims's wrist and pushed him out then quickly closed the door and locked it. Helena was close to crying so I hugged her and whispered 'Baby it's okay were fine now. I'm here he won't get in again.' 

I picked her up and carried her back to bed. She clearly was too shocked to talk so I just cuddled her and covered us with a blanket. She instantly pulled me as close as possible and closed her eyes. 'Thank you baby.' she whispered. I just stroked her hair to make her feel better and she fell asleep in my arms. I looked at her for a few minutes before drifting to sleep myself. 

<next morning> 

I woke up pretty early so I decided to make breakfast. I got up slowly so Hellie doesn't wake up. I put on one of her hoodies and smiles as I smelled the scent of her perfume. I went to the kitchen and made some fruits and pancakes. About an hour later I checked the time and saw that it was almost 11 am. I giggled and went to the bedroom to wake Helena up. I crawled onto the bed and leaned to her ear. 'Wake up beautiful.' She groaned a bit and turned around. I giggled and shook her 'Come on I made breakfast it's almost 11 am.' She sat up and kisses me. She pulled me on her lap and whispered 'You could be my breakfast.' I saw a little smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes playfully and looked at her 'Later, it took me an hour to make breakfast for you.' She sighed and sat me down. I kissed her cheek and handed her a t-shirt. She put it on and took my hand 'Well then let's go and eat breakfast mhm?' I smiled and dragged her to the kitchen showing the pancakes and fruits. 

!WARNING SMUT!

We ate everything and looked at each other a couple of times. After breakfast, I went to take a shower. As I went in everything was very quiet so I put some music on *plays Sweater Weather- The Neighborhood* I smiled as my favorite song came on. I sang a bit and washed my hair when I heard some footsteps. A few seconds later Helena stood in the shower with me. I smirked as I turned around wrapping my arms around her neck. 'Oh hello love' She kissed me and picked me up pinning me against the wall. Her hand ran down to my waist as she kissed my neck. I let out a small moan which made her smirk. She slowly put two fingers in making me moan even more. She moved her fingers and leaned to my ear 'Oh kitten so needy for me huh?' I nodded quickly and she added a third finger. I felt myself getting closer to the edge and she knew I was close so she stopped. I whimpered and she smirked. 'My house, my rules. I'll let you cum if you are a good girl today.' With these words, she left the shower. I felt completely unsatisfied and she knew that.

When I came out of the shower she sat in the living room.  She read something and didn't look up when I came in. I sat next to her and looked at the book.  When I looked at the page she read I raised an eyebrow. Then I looked at the cover and there it was. "Fifty shades of Grey-dangerous love" I was kinda curious so I stood behind her and massages her shoulders while I read the open pages. It was something about toys and everything I was kinda shocked but turned on at the same moment. Helena whispered 'maybe we should try things like that too.' I smirked and nodded then kissed her head. I've never done anything like these things again but with Hellie I was willing to try. 

Well, what do you guys think? Should I do something special like that? I mean I could try why not. I think I would love to read it too so I'll do it for you. Sorry, it took me a while to upload but I really had a hard time sooooo. Leave comments to give me some ideas on what you want to see :)