new experiences

WORDS: 845 (eight hundred forty-five)

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SMUT

Helena read that book for about two more hours while I made some workouts. I decided to take a shower so I went to the bathroom. I quickly undressed and played some music. *Girls-girl in red playing in the background*

I got into the shower and turned the water on. The hot water felt extremely good but my thoughts were somewhere else. Helena, that book...I really didn't know how to feel. On one hand, I was excited to make experiences on the other hand I was scared. What if I wasn't good enough for her...

!SMUT WARNING!

I decided to push these thoughts away and thought about all the good things that could happen. I washed my body but my hand wandered down. And before I could think about anything I slipped a finger in which made me moan. Just the thought of Helena doing these things to me made me dripping wet. I added another finger and moaned her name. 

I closed my eyes and just let it happen. Then I felt a hand on my wrist. I opened my eyes and saw Helena. She smirked and leaned to my ear 'Little one, next time you can just ask me to please you if that's what you really need.' I looked at her and nodded slowly. She quickly undressed and got into the shower with me. She picked me up and pinned me against the wall and started to kiss my neck. I moaned immediately which made her suck on my skin leaving some hickeys. She choked me and looked at me 'You're gonna behave. You're gonna do what I tell you understand?' I nodded quickly craving her touch. She slipped two fingers in and looked at me. I didn't know if I was allowed to moan so I kept quiet. She slapped me and grabbed my chin 'Let me hear those pretty little moans of you.' I moaned getting even more turned on. This new dominance of her was hot I couldn't deny it. I loved it.

She added another finger and I needed a few seconds to get used to that feeling. But as I got used to it, it felt amazing. She moved her fingers fast and I quickly became a moaning mess. I felt myself getting closer but then she stopped. 'It's gonna be a rough night princess.' She smirked and pulled me out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and dried myself. 'You're a damn teaser Helena.' 'But you like it little one.' With that, she left the bathroom and went to our bedroom. I followed her because I wanted her to finish me. I hated the feeling of getting left unfinished. 

I found her sitting on the bed with handcuffs. I came to her and without a warning, she put the handcuffs on me. She pushed me on the bed and tied my legs to both of the ends of the bed. 'If you disrespect me I'm gonna use a gag ball and I don't have a problem with that. So you better behave. Tonight you're gonna call me mommy. Nothing else.' I nodded in response but she slapped me. 'Use. your. words.' 'y-yes mommy' She smirked and kissed my inner thighs. I bit my lip and leaned my head back. She kissed me around my spot. I whimpered because I needed her to please me but she didn't. She teased me. I tried to get away a bit because I didn't like her teasing at that point. She held my hips down so I couldn't move. She slammed her fist into me aggressively. I screamed a bit because she never did that before. She smirked and moved it inside of me stretching her fingers out a bit. 'P-please it h-hurts.' I whimpered but she didn't stop. That was exactly what I was scared about. I tried to get away bit see still held my hips down. 'HELENA PLEASE' She looked at me seeing some tears rolling down my face. She untied me and hugged me. 'I'm sorry baby oh god I'm so sorry.' She held me close and I sobbed a bit.  I couldn't say anything because I was still a bit shocked and in pain. 

I drifted to sleep a few minutes later but woke up because I felt Helena getting up. 'Where are you going?' I asked with a sleepy voice. 'Oh, darling sleep it's okay.' I nodded and turned around.

When I woke up the next morning I saw that Helena was still gone. I got up and searched for her but I couldn't find her. I panicked and got my phone. No messages...

Where was she? I called her a few times but nothing...I knew she wasn't at work because today was one of her free days. I got dressed and went to my car.

Where should I search for her...?

Oops, cliffhanger. Yes, this chapter is short but I hope it's still okay like that. How are you guys doing? I hope you are all well if not feel free to text me. Lots of love and hugs!