date night :)

WORDS: 560 (five hundred-sixty)

Slight warning (sexual stuff but only a bit)

Omg, I really asked HELENA BONHAM CARTER to get a drink with me. I regretted it in the moment I said it and looked at her 'Sorry I can understand if you don't want to come that was too fast.' I looked at her a bit embarrassed. She looked at me and smiled softly 'I would love to Y/N.' I couldn't believe it and said nothing but nodded as she smiled one last time giving me a little note. I took it and opened it. It turned out to be her number. I wanted to thank her but she was already gone when I looked back up.

I was so nervous and bit my nail when I stood in front of my mirror looking at myself. I wore a cute little dress and high heels. Hopefully, she likes it, it was quite expensive and I've never worn it before because I was scared to ruin it right away. But today was special.

At seven I took a taxi and went to a little restaurant. As I waited for Helena I saw a lot of people with cameras standing on the other side of the street.

Then finally I saw her car. I got more nervous and just stood there. As she came to me the paparazzi started to take pictures. She looked at me 'Sorry I should have warned you about them. But I didn't want to ruin anything.' I looked at her and smiled 'Helena don't worry I knew this would happen. Let's just go inside' I took her hand and made her follow me inside. The restaurant was beautiful. I've always loved it.

As we sat down I could feel myself getting wet. 'Shit' I thought 'Please not now you just sat down with her' I looked at her and tried to forget that I just got wet even though I just met her. She looked so pretty, her lips looked so soft. I didn't realize she talked to me until she cleared her throat to get my attention 'Darling are you alright? Did I do anything?' I looked at her eyes. 'W-what no sorry my thoughts were somewhere else, the audition I'm a bit scared' I lied.

We talked about the audition and our favorite movies when our food came. We started to eat right away and ordered desserts. Helena looked at me and smiled 'Can I ask you some questions Y/N?' 'Yeah sure go ahead Helena what do you want to know?' She looked a bit shy but kept looking straight into my eyes. 'So uhm, first of all, w-what are your pronouns, second what is your sexuality and third...are you...in a relationship? Oh god sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable that's not what I wanted...' I looked at her quite impressed. She's so perfect...asking for my pronouns.... 'Helena that's fine I'm happy you ask really...so my pronouns are she/her, second...actually I am bisexual but I prefer women and third...nope sadly not' I giggled a bit shy. Right after I answered I felt her hand...on my thigh...but I didn't protest, of course not I actually loved it...and then...

Sorry but yeah cliffhanger...I really hope you enjoy the story. I hope I can upload a lot and make you guys happy...please let me know in the comments :)