I need her... I know that

Words: 903 (nine-hundred-three)

I drove around for a long time not knowing where to go. I decided to drive past Tim's house. Of course, I hoped not to find her there but when I passed his house I saw her car. All the anger came up and I stopped the car and ran to the door. I knocked loudly and a few seconds later Tim opened the door without a shirt on. My jaw dropped and I tested up. "Is Helena here?" I already knew the answer and he just made all my bad thoughts true. "Yes, she is. Now I'm about to give her what you can't." I slapped him and ran inside to search for Helena. I found her tied to his bed. I looked at her for a second when I realized she was sobbing. "Helena? What are you doing here?!" She looked at me and whispered "Baby please help me. I swear I didn't want to do anything. He grabbed me and tied me up here." I ran to her and untied her immediately. I picked her up and grabbed her shirt. She held me tight and I rocked her a bit because her breathing was very uneven.
She whispered, "I swear I didn't want to do anything. I'm so sorry". She started to sob and I held her "Baby shh it's okay we're gonna get you home now okay? He won't touch you again." And with this, I ran out of Tim's house and brought her to my car. I sat her in and started the car. I drove us home the quickest way.
When we arrived Helena was already asleep so I took her and brought her to bed. I knew she needed to rest so I tried not to wake her up.

I cleaned the house and went to her every few minutes to check if she was okay. She slept like an angel and I really loved how adorable she looked but I was still angry.
Why was she at Tim's house? She went there on her own and all the rest could have been Tim's fault. I knew that but still. She decided to go there and there had to be a reason for that.
I decided to push the thoughts away for now and made some tea. I knew this would calm me down a bit.

A couple of hours later I sat on the couch reading one of my favorite books when I felt two hands on my shoulder and a soft kiss on my neck. I turned around and saw Helena. She looked hot with her messy hair and I couldn't deny it.
She sat next to me and sighed "Darling...let me explain." I ignored what she said and read my book. "Listen, I didn't know what to do, where to go..." "And the first thing that comes to your mind is going to your ex's house?! Helena, that's ridiculous really."  She teared up and took my hand. "I know it was stupid baby and I know I shouldn't have done that." "Right Helena and it hurt so much to see your car in front of his house."
I stood up and went to bed because I didn't feel like discussing that now. I was still hurt.

I fell asleep but the sleep wasn't good. I woke up every thirty minutes from another bad dream. Every time it was about Helena and Tim. I realized that Helena wasn't sleeping in our bed. Maybe she thought it would be good and I see the point in that but I needed her. I needed her to calm me down, hold my hand and kiss my forehead.
I stood up slowly and went to the living room. When I came in, I found Helena...sleeping on the couch. I felt bad but tapped her shoulder a bit. "Hellie? I-wake up please..." She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me. "What happened love? Are you alright?"
I shook my head and she stood up immediately and pulled me into a hug. "Nightmares?" I nodded and held her tight. She picked me up and carried me to bed. I forgot about all my anger and just relaxed. She kissed me gently and stroked my hair. "I'm here now. I won't ever leave you again. You're my baby and no one will hurt you when you're with me." I said nothing and just closed my eyes.
I soon fell back to sleep in Helena's arms.

In the morning I found myself in the bed next to Helena. She was still asleep but held my waist. I decided to stay in bed since I didn't want to wake her up. I snuggled into her and kisses her neck. She woke up and looked at me. "Good morning love." I smiled a bit and kisses her but this time more passionate. I pulled back after a few minutes of kissing and stood up. "Helena maybe we should wait with that..." She nodded and got up to hug me.

The next days will be hard but I'm sure together we're abled to get through it.

I know it took me forever to upload but I had some things to think about and couldn't really focus. But yeah here I am with a new chapter. I hope you guys like it if yes I would love to read some comments :)