never had this feeling before

WORDS: 738 (seven hundred eighty-three)

!Includes a bit of smut but not that much!

As the evening went on Helena kept teasing me and turned the little vibrator on out of nowhere. I kinda got used to it but still gasped a bit uncontrolled every time she turned it on. She clearly enjoyed that. 'You're doing good up to this to point little one.' she whispered in my ear. She knew exactly how much that turned me on. 

At around 10 pm we were on our way home. As we sat in the taxi I leaned my head on her shoulder and she stroked my hair. Then we heard a clicking. I knew exactly what it was...Paparazzi...

They yelled 'Who is she? Are you in a relationship with her?' I tried to ignore everything and closed my eyes. Helena whispered 'ready to give them a little show?' I looked at her a bit confused and she smirked. She pulled me into a kiss and pulled the window down so everyone could see. I was a bit confused at first but as I felt her lips melting into mine more and more I kissed her back. The kiss was soft but still strong. I could hear all the cameras clicking but I ignored them. I enjoyed the thought that everyone is going to know by tomorrow. 

As we both lost our breath we pulled back and Helena gave me a smile. She told the driver to stop and pulled me out of the taxi. 'Okay everyone listen! This is my amazing girlfriend. I love her and I really don't care about what everyone else thinks.' She held my hand and I smiled shyly. She looked at me 'Y/N I love you. More than anything else, will you move in with me?' I looked at her a bit shocked and nodded slowly. I hugged her and jumped into her arms, forgetting all the people around us. She carried me back to the taxi and we drove to her house. 

As we arrived she carried me inside, bride style. I leaned my head on her, slowly closing my eyes. I was tired. This whole day came out different. I didn't think that all this would happen. She noticed how tired I was and carried me straight to bed. 'Helena I'm sorry I know you had more plans but I-I'm very tired.' She kissed me 'Oh hush don't worry it's not like I couldn't do all the things tomorrow.' I smiled and felt myself drifting to sleep. I held her close and whispered 'I love you, Helena Bonham Carter.' 

She laid me down and pulled off my dress and heels. I let her touch every single part of my body. Because I trusted her...I knew she wouldn't do anything to me to make me uncomfortable. She put one of her t-shirts on me and laid next to me cuddling me tight. I fell to sleep immediately.

In the morning I woke up because I heard some noises. I saw that Helena wasn't next to me anymore. I got a bit scared and got up. 'Hellie? Baby where are you?' 'Kitchen baby stay in bed.' I stumbled back to bed not feeling good at all.  I didn't know why but I felt extremely sick. When Helena came in she rushed to me 'baby what's wrong you don't look good.' She put her hand on my forehead 'you're burning.' I looked at her. 'I-I don't know I don't feel good.' She rubbed my back and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I looked at her and stood up, quickly making my way to the toilet. As I came into the bathroom I ran to the toilet and threw up. I heard Helena running to me. She sat next to me and rubbed my back 'Oh baby it's okay I'm here. Let it out.' I leaned back and laid my head on her chest. She held me tight and made sure that I have enough space to get to the toilet quickly. 

I threw up a lot this day...but Helena was always by my side not leaving me alone a minute. I was glad she was there I don't know how I would have felt without her...

Uhm yeah okay...this chapter is short I'm sorry. I have some school stuff to do :( Hopefully, the next chapter gets better and more exciting for you guys. I'm really trying my best. Have a great day and always keep your head up!