Author's Note

Welcome!!

I'm so glad you're here for this story. Just a few things that we need to get out of the way before we start the story.

1. This is a fanfic. This story is a crossover between Becoming LB and Ocean Storm and Battles of Secrets.  (Which you don't have to read to understand but I would love and highly recommend both of them. They are both AMAZING stories, and will help most things make more sense.)

2. Characters from each story. So, since it's a crossover,  Ashton, Francis, Miguel, Eva, Dirk, Laurens, Maartje,  Luna, and Ruben are all from Ocean Storm. LB, Lizette/Amelia, Zeev/Machem, Alistar/Avigdor, Ace/Charles, Calynn/Elle, Admiral Player, and Brady are from Becoming LB. All these characters will be mentioned, and most will appear, in this story.

3. Link to Ocean Storm by @VictoriaLachac who was kind enough to let me write this.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/236744671-ocean-storm-book-1

4. In case you missed, this isn't mature, but it's definitely teen, so anyone below twelve who lied about their age and is on here, please stay away. If you have read Becoming LB, it's just a bit worse than some of the worst chapters in there. If you've read Ocean Storm, it's about like it. If you haven't read either of them; there will be murder and attempted murder. There will be violence. There will be some lowkey torture. Nothing too gruesome but it is here. This is a pirate story, so please know what to expect when starting to read this.