" Celeste please don't leave"
He tugs on my finger.
" I don't think that. I do care about you. More than you know. And I never wanted you to think that"

He lets out a slow breath. Offers me a smile as if trying to calm me. It's then I notice my face has tightened into a harsh frown and I've got my arms folded over my chest.

" I get your angry. I haven't treated you nicely either. I um... I heard you crying the other day when you were talking to Kiara. I am so sorry if I've ever made you felt like that Cel"

I don't answer. He glances towards me. There's so much emotion in his eyes, I didn't think he was even capable of feeling so much.

" Your not just a distraction and I can't tell you how much I regret what I said at the restaurant. Your not just good for that"

He's staring so intently towards me. Still I don't answer. I don't know how.

" Cel please can you answer. Your silence is killing me..."

His stare is still stuck on mine.

" What are you trying to say Lorenzo?"

" I'm trying to say that everything I've tried to deny. I'm wrong. I want you. All of you.I can't ever think of anyone else. I want ,Celeste, to be the person you fall for. I want to be the person who consumes your mind. Like you do mine. Do you know how many times I think of you a day?"

My heart is pounding. So hard. I don't think I'm breathing.

" Enzo...

" I want to know how you feel around me. I want, love, to know every inch of your body. Every curve"

He's staring at me. So intensely, it's almost hard to to keep my eyes on his.

And then his lips are on mine. And I'm kissing him. And he's kissing me. Desperately, deeply.

His hands are all over me. On my chest, my neck, my thighs. I'm breathing so hard. He places his hold to my waist, pulling me in even further.

I wrap my legs around him and push my own hands into his thick hair. It's silky like I imagined. His lips are so so soft. His kiss is hungry. Urgent. I never, never want him to stop.

" Lorenzo..

I feel his smirk on my lips.

I can't think. Lorenzos hands are sliding over every inch of me. My chest, tracing down my stomach to my waist. And down to my hips.

To my thighs. Heat spreads across my whole body. His fingers move higher up my skin. And higher.
I gasp, biting back a moan. And his lips are on my bare skin. And he's learning every curve of my body. His lips. His hands. There all I can think about.

I have no idea how long we've been there until finally we pull back. Even as I remove my body from his, heavy breaths continue to shake my body.

" I'm supposed to have a meeting in a minute but I don't want to leave you like this" Enzo says. He drags a finger across my cheek gently.

" Hey you can go. I'll be fine"

" Are you sure?"

" Yeah I'm sure"

A smiles spreads across his lips and he heads out the room whilst buttoning up his shirt. I don't even remember unbuttoning it.

I follow Enzo down the stairs to the living room where both Kiara and Nik are sat.

" I like your make up Lorenzo" Nik bellows. A look of confusion crosses over Enzo's face.

It's only then I see the stain of my lipstick on his lips. It's faint but still noticeable.

" What. Nik I really need to get to the meeting"

" Look in the mirror Caldo" Kiara sniggers. Hurriedly he turns to one near the tv.

" Shit" I hear him murmur as he drags his hand over his lips in an attempt to remove the stain.

" You and Celeste aren't as discrete as you think you are" Nik chuckles. A smirk widens across his lips.

" Well it's not exactly like me and Lorenzo are trying to hide it"

" Nik just shut up. Where's Raffe?" Lorenzo sighs.

" He left without you"

Enzo mumbles some insult under his breath before stalking off towards the front door.

" What film do you want to watch?" Kiara asks.

"I'm feeling romance tonight" Nikoli chuckles.
" But I think Celeste has already got her fair share of that"

" Leave her alone shithead" Kiara huffs and lightly hits the back of his head.

" But it's fun"

" You know what else is fun Nik" I hiss.
" Punching you in the face"

" What actually happened? Did Lorenzo finally manage to tell you your all he thinks about. Honestly he doesn't shut up" Nik chuckles. He's grinning widely.

" He talks about me to you?"

" Yeah just yesterday he was like don't you think Celeste has such a nice laugh. He loves your smile the most. And the fact your cheeks go pink when your embarrassed. Or when your really happy. And the fact your hair smells like roses and jasmine"

Nik's words play over and over in my mind. My heart beats faster with every word. And here I was only twenty minutes ago he didn't give the tiniest shit about me.

" It sounds like he never stops talking about Celeste" Kiara scoffs as she grabs onto the tv remote.

" I thought he was annoyed at me these past few days"

Just by the mocking smirk on Nik's lips I can tell my cheeks have started to gain colour.

" Didn't stop him from going on about you. Anyway what film do you want to watch?"