I didn't cry when a bullet hit me but yet I cry when I talk about my loveless childhood. Its a different type of pain though, alot deeper and way darker, something I couldn't control with my heart beating like crazy at even the mention of Chads name. Even now I could heart my heartbeat in my throat, beating faster and faster.

"What did they, um what did they do to you red?" She whispered, like it was a question that physcially hurt her to ask. I looked at her for a second, like fully looked at her.

"Anything they wanted. Chad was mostly doing it, but it was also Mum sometimes.", I said quietly, making sure not to give anything away.

"I'm so sorry Red, I didn't mean, I always wanted, I just, I'm so sorry, I should of been brave like you, I should of tried to make them stop, I should of made them believe that you were just as good.", She said and started crying again.

Full blown ugly crying. But something was up. It wasnt out of sympathy. I dont know what it was about it, but it just didnt seem genuine.

I didn't know what to do except stare at her, I wasn't use to comforting people. I put my hand out hesitantly before placing it on her back, rubbing with circles.

"I forgive you Blue, I wont forget, but I forgive, I guess you were just a child like me. I'm still me. But I also just want my sister back.", I say back, with tears rolling slowly down my face, but wiping them as quickly as they came.

"Hey, do you want to see something?", I ask her, trying to lighten the mood. She nodded at me as I wiped the remaining tears away.

I walked out of the room motioning with her to follow me. She had stopped crying now and had a huge smile on her face. I still didn't trust her full, but I guess I can learn to put a little bit of faith, but yet my insticts screamed against it. I led her to the music room, opening the door slowly as she looked confused. I sat down at the piano and motioned her to sit down on the couch across from the piano.

"You tell no one about this, its mine and its the only time when I am most relaxed. I am showing you to try trust you more, and you with me. We should have the normal sister relationship. We need to be strong together Eve, if this ever goes wrong." I say quietly, mumbling at the end but yet she still heard it.

"Wrong?", She questioned, her head dipped to the side.

"Don't worry, Ill tell you maybe.", I say with a slight smirk. She rolls her eye at me and stares at the piano with her legs crossed and her hands holding her face. I sighed as I closed my eyes, running my fingers along to the piano finding the right keys, then I start to play Clare de lune. It was magical, I felt myself pushing against the keys subconsciously, I dreamt I was flying though new York, a place I've always wanted to go too, the people, the food, the museums. 

I soon finished the song as soon as I started and slumped in the chair, closed my eyes and breathed. I felt completely relaxed at this moment, until my body went back to normal.

I look up to Eve staring at me with open eyes, bewildered by what just happened. She had tears in her eyes as well, true tears.

"That was beautiful Red.", She whispered. She then came over and sat on the bench next to me. She had strong and thick legs whereas I had small and skinny ones. Either way, we were both perfect. She looked at me as if she was asking permission for something.

I nodded and she pulled me into a tight hug. We spent the next 6 hours sat with each other, with me playing songs on the piano and her sat reading countless books she got from the library. I learnt a lot about her, she loves to read and to write. I told her I love to listen to music and play the piano and paint. We told each other stories. About school, in which turns out she hated as Mum and Chad always expected her to be popular. She was so grateful for me when I took her tests for her to get good grades. We were both laughing and talking when we heard the door open.

We heard the door slam soon after, making us both jump. We went out of the room and walked slowly downstairs to the part of the stairs you couldn't see from the hallway, to see Mason and Raf with blood all over them, their suits were covered in it and they looked like they were checking around, most likely to see if we had came downstairs.

They didn't look hurt. They had a sadistic smile on their face which made me feel the most amount of fear I have ever felt in my entire life.

It made me shiver as well as Eve. I knew she was terrified with her body trembling with fear, she looked like she was about to scream but I put my hand her over mouth before she could.

I quickly pulled Eve upstairs by her arm and into my room with my hand on her mouth before they even knew we were there. We heard my brothers open their doors and run to them from the hallway as Luca knocked on my door. I let go of Eve face and held her by her shoulders.

"Play it cool, don't be freaked be normal.", I whispered. She nodded her head and held her breathe as I held her hand. I knew she would hate me later, but I didn't want them to know that we knew about them being in the Mafia.

"COME IN THEN", I yelled at the door, with me and Eve sat on the bed side by side eachother. Luca came in the look relieved when he saw Eve and also a bit shocked, I mean we do hate eachother after all.

"Um well, Mason and Raf had a bad day at work so you guys can eat in here as they don't want you to be around for them to be in a bad mood.", He said, not looking at us in the eye, a clear sign of lying. I nodded at him and motioned for him to leave, in which he raised his eyebrows up at me and then looked to Eve.

"Are you okay? You look pale?", he asked with concern.

"Yeah Luc, I'm all good, I promise, I'm trying out this new foundation.", She replied quickly, but she was sweating profusely. He nodded, not before te then paused before giving me and Eve a laptop to share, with shopping sites all up in the tabs.

"Um, Mason feels bad for not letting you guys go to the mall, so he said to shop online instead as you need clothes Eli, and you can grab some new stuff for both of your rooms.", He gave us the laptop and left quickly.

I pushed the laptop of my lap and looked at Eve. I saw her about to throw up so I grabbed her wrists and ran to the bathroom quickly with her. She threw up almost instantly whilst I held her hair up, this lasted for about ten minutes before she wiped her mouth. She then thanked me and sat on the toilet as I pushed myself up onto the sink basin.

"What the fuck was that El, they didn't look like my brothers, they were like psychopaths, why did they have blood all over them-", She rambled on in a hurry, obvious terrified right now.

"Eve, relax or your going to faint. I need to tell you something. but you have to swear not to freak out and do NOT scream alright?", I was debating on telling her or not. I guess she was going to find out anyway and it might as well be now, when she is here infront of me.

"Eve, Our brothers run the Italian mafia."

------------------

EDITED!