chapter-29

Jungkook was bit tired as he went to sleep. Y/n didn't wanted to sleep early as she went for a walk.

She was walking when a familiar voice came from behind making her turn. "Y/n?" Taehyung called "taehyung-ahh" she smiled as he too started walking with her.

"Can't sleep?" He asked as she nodded to yes. "You too" she asked he chuckled. "Hmm.." he replied.

"I can't sleep because it's new place it will take sometime to adjust, what about you" she asked catching him off guard.

"Ye-yeah me too" he stumbled as she chuckled. "I see, don't want to tell me" she said looking back at him as he signed. "I don't want to think about few things or you can say I don't want to accept few things. But everytime I close my eyes I couldn't help myself from thinking it" he said as he stopped walking

"Are you in love?" She said as his eyes widened. "Wh-what?" He asked as he let a chuckle. "No, obviously not" he said try to hide it.

"Then is something bothering you? You know I will always be there for you right? I assure you no matter what you can always count on me, I'll help you with it" she said as he couldn't help but smile

"I am glad" he mumbled as she too smiled. "You were right- I love someone" he said as she looked at him suprised. "Wooaaa, don't tell me the one and only KIM TAEHYUNG IS IN LOVE" She nearly screamed.

"Yaa- keep it low. You will wake up others" he said placing hand on her mouth. "Who is it?" She asked curiously. "It a secret" he said as he continued walking further.

"Does she loves you too? Did you proposed her? Do I know her?" She asked many questions as she was so excited about it.

"Will you slow down" he teased her. She sighed as he looked back at her. "What is it?" He asked "I just feel like weare getting but distant. Whenever you had a something in your life I would be the first person to know it.... But now" she said looking at the sky.

"I don't blame you. It's because we dont get enough time to speak" she said as his eyes softened. "What about you? Do I know everything about you too?" He asked as she looked back at him.

"What?" She asked "hmm.... Me and Jeon fell in love with eachother" she said still looking at the sky. "Huh?" He asked unsure if he heared correct.

"We fell in love without realising when, how or why. I really love him" she spoke as taehyung tightened his fist. He was holding 2 tickets in his hand which got bit crumpled too. "Yo-you love him?" He asked as she nodded with a smile.

"What about you?" She asked looking at him. "The person I love is...." He looked down as he didn't wanted to answer. "It fine, tell me when you are comfortable with it" she said as he looked at her who was giving him a warm smile

'why it is you? Why I love the person who can never be mine? It really hurts to know that you can never be mine.... Why would you make my heartbeat like crazy in the first place? Why are you leaving me after I realised I am in love with you?' there were thousands of questions he wanted to ask her but he buried them deep inside his heart, just like he wanted to burry his love for her.

"Here" he said giving her the 2 tickets. "What is it?" She asked looking at the bit crumpled. "These are the tickets to art gallery.... Go with Jeon" he said as she was examining them. "Huh? Aren't you coming too? I thought you loved to visit art gallery" she said looking at him but he was not meeting her gaze.

He knew once he met her gaze he couldn't control his tears. "I have some other plans, it's cold out you should head back too" he said walking away.

She hummed as she too walked back in too. "Weirdo-" she mumbled as she walked behind him. Soon he went to his room as y/n walked to her. Seeing jungkook was uncomfortably tossing around she smiled as she quickly layed down beside him.He quickly warped his arms around her as she snuggled closer to him.

Taehyung walked to his room as jimin was already there. "So did you asked her to visit art gallery with you?" He asked without looking at taehyung.

Taehyung stayed silent as jimin turned to look at him. "No-" taehyung said plainly as he laid onthe bed.

"I was about to ask her but, she confessed that she and jungkook already fell for eachother...." Taehyung said as jimin stayed silent.

"Are you ok?" Jimin softly asked. "No...I am not" he said with a sniff. "But she is happy with him.... I have never saw her so happy with someone" he said as jimin nodded.

"Sometime you have to let somethings go.... Even if you don't want to" he said as taehyung looked up at him. "Cause that's good for you and them both" he continued.

"But why do I have to sacrifice everything fucking time??!? Why do I have to suffer when I did nothing wrong but loved someone truly.... Why love is so cruel !!?!" He said with a soft sob.

Jimin didn't knew what should he say, cause he knew taehyung didn't deserve all this pain. He simply hugged taehyung as taehyung sobed on his shoulder. The night passed as jimin stayed by taehyung's side.

Everyone went around the city to some new places. Y/n and jungkook went to the popular cafe then to the art gallery and then movie... They also had dinner in a luxurious restaurant.

On the other hand jimin didn't wanted to leave taehyung alone at home, so he brought taehyung to nearby theam park. They both enjoyed many rides and stoped when taehyung started feeling dizzy.

"YAA- shortie.... It was too fast for me!! I can't breathe!" Taehyung said catching on breathe. "Who tf did you just called shortie??!? And stop being dramatic" jimin rolled his eyes looking at taehyung who held both of his hand on chest like he was going to die in few minutes.

Hobi and yoongi went on to few popular places to take pictures where as Jin and namjoon went to nearby museum's.

"I could paint better with my feets" Jin said looking at an abstract art. namjoon sighed as a chuckle left his mouth. "Hyunggg..." He said as Jin turned to him.

"What?? I am serious they should have asked me. I would have done this for free rather than charging them million dollars for messing the paper with paint." He said as few people around them strated laughing too.

They all enjoyed as next day the were going to come back to Korea. They all sat in their jet a the next day.

Mrs.jeons side~

"The contract will soon get over, But I really want y/n to be my son's real wife" Mrs Jeon said with a heavy sigh. "Even I think y/n is perfect for Mr.jungkook, but we can't force love" sofi said pouring mrs.jeon a cup of tea.

"I know sofi.... But he is not the old jungkook he used to be. Last time he smiled and hugged me when he met me.... I saw him happy after so many years, I don't want his life to be a mess again. And to be honest, I can see how much he loves her in his eyes but that idiot will take so much time to say it" mrs.jeon continued as she took a sip.

"Who know, maybe something's have changed now." Sofi said assuring her. "Y/n's mother called me" sofi continued. "Huh? How does she have your number? Why didn't she contacted me?" Mrs.jeon asked putting her cup down.

"She wanted to but was worried because of time difference. She thought you would probably be busy" sofi said was Mrs Jeon nodded. "What was it for?" She asked.

"The contract gets over this weekend but, as it's their 1st wedding anniversary. So they all are coming here as they couldn't attend wedding" sofi continued as Mrs.jeon nearly sip out all the tea.

"Whattt!!?!?" She let out a gasp knowing the situation will be a big mess.

I really enjoyed writing this story hope you did too while reading it. Our beautiful, romantic and fun journey is soon going to end. I really appreciate you guys staying up untill the end, it was really fun. Do tell me about your opinions in the comments bye byee~~

P.s this is not last chapter we still have few chapters left....😉💕