chapter-15

Than he went downstairs as 5 men in suit entered the castle.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said walking towards them. "Is everything okay?" Namjoon asked as jungkook nodded. "Yeah actually some people attacked our villa yesterday, we both weren't there but they had guns with them." Jungkook said in a serious tone.

"Let go and talk in your personal office" hobi said making others nod. "No! I don't think I should leave her alone at the time. She is in danger because of me" jungkook said making his Hyungs suprise. "Is my little one speaking about protecting a girl!!" Jin said in a teasing tone.

"Let's go, I have personalized a room like office in this castle we can talk there" jungkook said leading the path as others followed him.

They all were sitting and discussing about the matter. "Are you sure it's him?" Jimin asked as jungkook nodded. "He is the only one who can perform such cheap tricks." Jungkook said

"But we defeated him right?" Yoongi said as jungkook hummed in response. "I don't think this time he is alone" namjoon said as jimin agreed "he probably have some support, it's difficult to pass your security system but he got till your room's" jimin said as hobi added. "Someone close to you is betraying you. For this time don't trust anyone" as everyone agreed with him.

As they were talking as someone knocked the door. A small figure peeked in as her doe eyes meet jungkook's making him relieve all his stress.

"You guys must be tired, have some brownies" y/n said smiling as they all got up making complete mess to have brownies. "Guy's, don't argue she have enough for all of us" Joon said and signed.

They stood in their positions as y/n handed them brownies one by one. "I see namjoon is like a leader to you guys." She said with a light chuckle when she saw all of them following his words.

"Yeah you can say that, he is the smartest one of us" jimin said munching his brownie.

"Hmmm it's sooo good. Did you made them?" Jin asked as she nodded. "Yaa I am not a good cook but I can bake quite well" she said with a wide smile. "Can you give me the recipe?" Namjoon asked as everyone stopped eating and looked at his direction.

"Yaa- DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT?!!?" Jin shouted making everyone chuckle "but why do you want a recepie to burn the kitchen!" Yoongi said making everyone laugh including y/n.

They all laughed as jungkook who was just sitting and adoring everyone being happy and giggling especially y/n. "Guys stay here" jungkook said getting up. "Sure" hobi said as everyone agreed. As it was a huge place and they didn't want to leave the young one behind.

"Guys do anyone of you want to watch movie?" Y/n asked unsure as everyone looked at eachother. "Do you mean movie night?" Jimin asked as she nodded "HECK YEAH!!" Jimin exclaimed as they all got excited.

They all walked out of the room, when jungkook was about to leave y/n tugged his shirt sleeves cutely and pulled him back. He was surprised by her actions, but loved it.

"Can I ask you something??" She asked innocently with her doe eyes which was her one of the great weapon when she needed anything. "Hmm go ahead" jungkook said try to hide his fluttered face.

"You know I was planning to have a movie night but this all happened. So can I call taehyung over?" she asked playing with her fingers. "We are having a movie night with Hyungs so..." He said as she wanted to speak something but he left before she could say anything.

She signed and went upstairs. "Ugh, why did I even thought he changed?? He is just like before! MONKEY!!" She said tho herself.

Soon it was dinner time as they all sat for dinner together. "So which movie should we watch ??" Jimin asked looking at y/n and others.