I

You opened the door and immediately dropped yourself on the bed. You looked up and stared at the wall, recalling what your parents have said during dinner.

*flashback*

"You have to be married quickly, Jeon Haneul. You are the only child. You have to be married in order to take over your father's company. However... if it's too much for you, your husband can also take over it and you can continue working as usual", your mother said while smiling at you softly. Your parents have gave you everything. They've always provided you with the best love and support any parent could ever give their child. Disapproving your parents decision would mean that they would lose the company.... and you would be the one to be blamed.

You nod your head slowly, giving back the soft smile which your mother gave you earlier.

"But... I don't have a boyfriend. How am I supposed to get married?", you asked politely but still confused. You don't have much experience with love. You've never really experienced true love. Marriage would be a hard topic for you to understand.

Your mother then assured you while holding your hand. "Don't worry. Your Dad already has someone in mind. We've met him before and he's a really nice guy. The two of you will definitely get along really well. It may take some time, but please give each other a chance. If you're alright with this decision, we can arrange a formal meeting with his family to plan your wedding."

You were still processing everything in your mind. You didn't have anything to say, so you just nod your head and sighed quietly.

*end of flashback*

"Ahh... so I'm meeting him tomorrow....my future husband. How will he look like? I hope he's cute", you muttered to yourself while still feeling abit nervous. You were afraid of what his family would think of you. You're just an average girl, nothing special. No wonder you haven't had any serious relationships. You let out a sigh and got up to go to the bathroom. You showered, did your night skincare routine and finally changed into some comfortable pyjamas. One last thought and you're off to dreamland.

"It's alright Haneul. Everything will go smoothly", you told yourself before shutting your eyes.

The Next Day.

You were getting ready to meet your future in-laws. Like you thought, you were just an average girl. You don't have any fancy clothes. Letting your hands roam around the closet until you found a simple black dress.

"Perfect

"Perfect."

You smiled to yourself and walked to the vanity. After doing some makeup, you finally went down to meet your parents.

"My girl's all grown up! You look so pretty Haneul-yah", your mother told you while brushing her hands in between your hair. You let out a soft chuckle and thanked her, not forgetting to tell her she looks beautiful too. You then walked out and drove to a restaurant where your in-laws will be waiting for you.

"Wah... this place looks really classy. Is their family really rich?", you can't help but wonder to yourself as you step into the restaurant. You just let your feet guide you as you followed your parents who were infront of you.

Your parents sat at a table where a middle-aged couple and a handsome man was sitting. Your parents sat opposite the couple so you thought "ahh so this handsome man is my future husband?". You were about to pull the chair to sit opposite him when his mother hit him lightly on his arm and whispered something to his left ear. He gave a small pout to his mother before getting up. He was making his way to you and you just stood there awkwardly. You didn't know what he was about to do. Slowly, he pulled your chair and smiled. You knew he was asking you to sit down. So you smiled back and sat on the chair. You watched him as he made his way back to his own seat.

"Handsome and also a gentleman.... but I'm sure it was just for show. After all, this is the first time we met.", you thought.

The meeting was unexpectedly long. It was your wedding but somehow the parents are the one planning it. You were already tired. Tired from doing nothing. By this point, you already knew your future husband's name. It was Kwon Soonyoung, but his parents and friends call him Hoshi. You were unsure of what to call him. Hoshi sounds a bit rude since you're not close to him at all. Soonyoung sounds too formal for a wife to call her husband. You decided to just don't start a conversation so that you wouldn't have to call him anything.

He noticed you yawning a few times infront of him and made a first move.

"Urm... can you guys excuse me and Haneul for awhile? I think it would be better if we spend some time alone while you guys can continue planning for the wedding. After all, the both of us are not much of a contribution here right?", he asked and chuckled. Our parents nodded and smiled, approving his request.

"Do I just leave or-", you asked yourself when suddenly he grabbed your hand and walked out the restaurant. The both of you were outside and he finally let go of your hand. He was staring at the night view. You did the same too. He looked really handsome. It was quiet with only the wind breeze sweeping through the two of you.

"Do you have instagram? Since my parents already gave each of us our numbers, I figured I can talk to you through messages now. But I still want your instagram and get to know you better", Hoshi said, breaking the silence between you.

"Ah yes I do have an account. It's @/jeonhaneul_"
You answered.

Awhile later, the two of you found yourself stalking each other and taking photos of each other with the pretty night view at the back. He posted a photo you took of him.

Liked by jeonhaneul_ and 12 othersho5hi_kwon Horanghae 🐯jeonhaneul_  I'm the one who took the photo :Djoshuahong951230 Handsome bro! everyone_woo Why do you look so good here?

ho5hi_kwon Horanghae 🐯
jeonhaneul_ I'm the one who took the photo :D
joshuahong951230 Handsome bro!
everyone_woo Why do you look so good here?

You looked through the comments and cant help it but let out a little laugh. Indeed, he does look handsome.

"Why are you laughing? Is there anything funny?", he asked. You shook your head with a smile. You were a little flustered so you quickly told him to go back. The two of you have been outside for quite some time and you also felt really cold.

As you were about to head back, your parents went out as well and you went home with them. You turned around one last time to say goodbye to Hoshi. You waved while he.... said "horanghae". It made you smile so you turned back and continued walking to your father's car.