Dora gave Harry a small smile before walking inside with Draco.

The hall was decorated beautifully. White frost covering the walls and the Christmas trees decorated beautifully as well.

"It looks amazing" Dora whispered softly.

They all sat down for some dinner before the dance.

Dora could feel Harry's gaze on her, making her flush.

Dora watched as the champions opened the dance with their performance.

"May I have this dance?" Draco said, very elegantly presenting his hand before Dora to take.

"You may" Dora rolled her eyes playfully.

The two cousins danced so smoothly, making quite a few people question their dancing abilities.

Dora was enjoying herself.

The balls weren't a new thing for the grey eyed beauty, she had been to quite a few ever since she was born.  But a ball at Hogwarts, it was definitely something worth remembering.

Dora and Draco left the dance floor. Getting themselves a drink or two of butterbeer.

Dora was surprised when Blaise came up to her asking for a dance.

"Sure" Dora threw Draco a confused look, who mouthed 'later' to her in response.

Blaise and Dora danced together for a while.

"You look beautiful" Blaise complimented again.

"I think you've made that quite clear by now Blaise, but thank you" she smiled.

"I like this song" he muttered when the song turned into an upbeat one.

"I actually don't. Do you mind if we go back?" Dora smiled, feeling a bit tired and a little nervous.

"Of course" Dora sat down beside Draco, drinking another glass of butterbeer.

"You look famished" Draco joked.

"I, uh, is something wrong with Blaise?" Dora questioned Draco in hushed voices.

"He actually likes you" he told her.

"He told you?" Dora asked her eyes a bit wide as she went for her third glass, but this it was firewhisky.

"Yeah" Draco shrugged. "Although I told him to back off"

Dora was grateful for this. "Plewse continue telling him off for me" she whispered a bit sadly.

If Draco was surprised, he didn't let it show, simply replying with , "Of course. Cousin."

Dora looked around and saw Harry and Weasel sitting in a corner lazily.

"I think I'll head back a bit early" Draco said getting up, "I'll drop you off-"

"Oh, I actually owe someone else another dance" she whispered in his ear, due to the loud music.

"Who?" But Draco didn't need an answer when he saw Dora eyeing Harry, "He asked you out too? Saint Potter, thinks he can have anything and everything he wants" he scoffed.

"Draco, play nice and I was anyway your date for the night" she said with a scrunched up nose.

"Remind him that for me" he smirked, walking away after wishing her a goodnight.

Dora walked towards where Harry was seated.

"Harry" she called out, her voice laced with honey.

"Lia" he muttered standing up nervously.

"Can I have the dance?" She placed her hand in front of him.

Harry blushed furiously before placing his hand in hers, forgetting his friend behind.

Dora and Harry danced to the slow song that was being played.

Both of them blushing but trying to play it cool.

"You look... beautiful. Ethereal" he breathed, making Dora blush even more.

"You look pretty handsome as well Potter" she stroked Harry's cheek with her fingers.

"Enjoying the ball?" She giggled.

"Oh now I am" he added as the two swayed before dancing a little to the upbeat song.

The two Gryffindors walked out and towards the Gryffindor Tower when they were stopped by Cedric.

Cedric had been talking to Lia about how he owes Harry one for helping him with the dragons in the first task.

"You look gorgeous kid" Cedric smiled before walking back to Cho after his short talk with Harry.

"Thank you" Harry muttered when they reached the portrait of the fat lady, For the presents, the dance and wearing my patronus" he whispered as he looked deep into Dora's eyes.

"The pleasure is all mine" Dora smiled, starring back.

The two stared at each other for a few seconds before Dora stepped away looking like a tomato.

"Uh, we should go inside" she stammered.

"Go out with me" Harry smiled cheekily.

She stepped forward, placing her lips on Harry's cheek letting them there for a few seconds before standing back, admiring the red Potter.

"Not happening Potter. Goodnight"

The two walked into the common room, blushing furiously only to see Granger and Weasel bickering.

"Well, if you don't like it, you know what the solution is, don't you?" yelled Hermione; her hair was coming down out of its elegant bun now, and her face was screwed up in anger.

"Oh yeah?" Weasel yelled back. "What's that?"

"Next time there's a ball, ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!"

Ron mouthed soundlessly like a goldfish out of water as Hermione turned on her heel and stormed up the girls' staircase to bed. Ron turned to look at Harry. Not minding Dora.

"Well," he sputtered, looking thunderstruck, "well - that just proves - completely missed the point -"

_____________________________________________

Cordelia's dress in the previous chapter in the image above.

Thank you for reading :)