12 - That King of Blood

12 – That King of Blood

As Belle stood froze in her place, she stared at the familiar figure present by the tomb. She carefully approached him, the rustling brought by her dress making the male turn. Belle lightly gasp with tears in her eyes. "B-Bentley..." Belle called as she went close to the male, making Bentley give a twisted smile. "Mother... there y-you are plea--hel—here to make peace with me?" Bentley stated as his brown eyes became orange, making her tear up, carefully placing her hand on his cheek. "M-My son... what happened...? Why are y-you...?" Belle uttered, surprised to see a familiar symbol as his pin, making the male step back. "You aren't my mother... and you have no right to ask me in such a manner..." Bentley said as Belle was shocked by his words.

Before Belle could realize, the entire area erupted in waves, making her go out of balance. Bentley remained stood with a stern glance, but this was soon replaced by shock. The area was tinted with pink marks, shifting into a normal gravity. Bentley felt a gush of wind, making him dodge a sword. The person's eyes finally met his, both showing anger in their gazes. Drawing back, Bentley had finally set his eyes on his enemy, his brothers. Zion, in his Metal form, remained stationary beside Ether Boboiboy as Yasmina, Yaya's rift-self, and Yurika went beside Belle, moving her to a less dangerous area. 

"I see I've been spotted

"I see I've been spotted." Bentley said as he put his hands together, spreading it to show his spear. "Have you no grace brother? To taunt our dear mothers premonition, when she suffers from your death." Ether Boboiboy said as Bentley rolled his eyes.

"I doubt our dear mother would spare a glance at my death. She's never approved of me for anything—my death is a mere speck for her." Bentley said as he stood in battle stance, making the two copy his movement, standing in preparation. "You are insane, dearest brother. Father would be rolling in his grave with such words." Zion stated as he transformed into his Shadow form, making Ether Boboiboy transform into his Solar form. "Father—mother--they are no more than mere names for me. After all, I was nothing compared to you dearest brother." Bentley said as his eyes flickered, making the two alarmed when a large spiral of red appeared around him. "Mother favored you. Father worried about you. Yet I am something invisible to no end... a mere young brother to the strong-willed heir." Bentley stated as his eyes flashed red.

"Hex Tribute: Hex-scape!"

As Bentley yelled and attack the two, the large attack caused the ground to shudder whilst creating a large crack, separating the twins. "Shadow Sheath! Mongers!" Zion yelled as he summoned duplications of his scythes, throwing them to Bentley who dodged. "Hex Tribute: Holy Chime!" "Solar Eruption!" As the attacks of both sides led to smoke, they sliced it off, showing their blood-thirsty gazes. While they kept attack with one another, Boboiboy and Ether Fang were looking over at the barrier, seeing some markings disappearing. 'That cannot be right... father's spells... are unbreakable.' Ether Fang thought as he clasped his hands, blinking to show his fully red pupil. "Shadow—Piercer." Ether Fang voiced as he looked behind the barrier, seeing most of the armies still in defensive positions while Tarung was no longer present.