03 - You And I

03 – You And I

As both sides were separated by the daggers, loud gushes of wind emulated from the side, soon revealing a large space-ship. "Oh great." "Seems like our party just got busted." Slither and Zola stated as they looked up, knowing full well what the arrival of such space ship was. Maskmana looked back to the forest where the daggers came from, carefully seeing that there was someone coming out from it. He was shocked to see a familiar face, cladded in green clothing.

"What a thrilling battle, but I can't bear to watch an unmoving fight

"What a thrilling battle, but I can't bear to watch an unmoving fight."

As a chilling voice greeted them, making the two lovers turn to the smirking male. "Hello, Captain. Lady Slither." He said as the two gave an unreadable expression. "E-EH!? GOPAL!" Gopal uttered towards the latter male, making Ether Gopal glance towards him with a calm expression. Slither sighed as she and her husband nodded towards one another. "I know not to get into a dirty battle. I suppose its time to leave. Farewell, little one." Slither said as lifted her hand, showing a bright light before throwing it upwards.

Like a signal, all of the knights withdrew as they were conveniently marked by Zola. Another gush of wind arrived as a spaceship with a rose symbol flew above. "Sayonara, Gopal." Zola said as he teleported the rest of the troops above to the ship. In no time, the enemies were driven off as the space ship with a torch symbol found a close-by area to land in. "I hadn't expected such an ally, much less one from another rift than mine." Ether Gopal said as he approached the group, his daggers seemingly floating back into his pocket.

"Wait... Rift?"

As Boboiboy managed to return, he was also shocked by the appearance of Ether Gopal. "What the?" "Long story short, he's here now." Ciciko said as the male nodded, looking towards the green-cladded male. "As Miss Yaya had mentioned, yes. Another rift." He stated as the group soon realize their situation. "W-where... at your rift!?" Ochobot said as it looked around, making Ether Gopal nod with a calm demeanor.

"Lord Gopal!" A voice called as they looked near the side, seeing a green-haired figure approach them with a large battle-axe than himself

"Lord Gopal!" A voice called as they looked near the side, seeing a green-haired figure approach them with a large battle-axe than himself. "Allen. There you are. Have you monitored the village from above?" Ether Gopal asked as the smaller male nodded. "There were many survivors and I have moved them to the ship. Unfortunately, there were numerous lives lost." Allen said as Ether Gopal's smiling lips were pressed into a thin line. He sighed and looked toward the side. "I will inform the Emperor. Please retrieve the body for a proper burial." Ether Gopal said as Allen nodded. As the green-cladded male looked back to them, they all looked alarmed and skeptical with the situation.

"I really don't want to do this. But I think we might need help."

As Ochobot said what all of their minds were thinking, making Ether Gopal nod as he gestured to another direction. "Let's head to my ship first." Ether Gopal said as they all moved along. Aboard the space ship, many of the knights present were fairly obedient and stationed. Boboiboy felt stiffen upon the current situation. "We aren't back home. What could those guys possibly need..." Ciciko stated as he stood beside Ether Gopal who heaved a breath before going towards the pilot station. He typed several unfamiliar words, as tons of pop-ups came out, soon forming a warning signal. Soon, a familiar holographic figure appeared on the screens.

"Your highness." "Gopal. To what do I owe this pleasure?" A male with a white streak on his brown locks asked with a solemn expression.

The group all felt shocked and stiffened seeing the familiar yet frightening appearance of their previous enemy. "Boboiboy!?" They chorused with an alarmed tone, making the male on the screen look carefully on the people present, realizing that there some unfamiliar faces. "What... Gopal. Explain." Ether Boboiboy asked as the green-cladded male sighed. "I'm as confused as to how they also appeared here, your highness. Does Emperor Zion perhaps have a clue?" Ether Gopal asked with a calm tone, making Gopal still intimidated by how seemingly perfect the other Gopal was. "I doubt he would. After the ordeal, it wouldn't strike his mind to enter the rift." Ether Boboiboy stated as he soon looked to Boboiboy.

"I'm sorry, we don't have any clue either. But some guys managed to get through or place—seems like their also from here."

As Fang stated, the two leaders heaved a breath before looking at one another. "Bring them to Ethereal. Any attack with be covered with defenses. There's something we've missed during our war, General." Ether Boboiboy said as Ether Gopal nodded, looking towards Allen who nodded back, staring their flight back to the place called Ethereal. "I will return as quickly as I can. Make sure to inform Zion of the situation since it will be needing further discussion under Ether-Maru ruler-ship." Ether Boboiboy said as the male nodded before the figure dispersed from the screen. "I don't suppose you plan on telling us where we are, Gopal?" Maskmana stated as Ether Gopal looked towards him with a smirk.

"My manners. I didn't expect such an attitude from someone below me." Ether Gopal said as Maskmana sighed, unable to form any connection to what the former said. "Ethereal. The land of magic. Most people find it fascinating, but most travel from all places that aren't well versed in magic. You can call them tourists if you will." Ether Gopal said as they all paid attention, still alert since they are in a new territory. "It's also where Emperor Boboiboy rules alongside Warlord Zion. If ever, I hope you conceal as much of yourself—people here will treat his highness with utmost respect." Ether Gopal said as the rest hummed. "But, your Boboiboy said something about a war." Kaizo stated as Ether Gopal's smirk slightly turned into a stern curve. "As you may have heard, Ethereal and its allied forces are in war with a kingdom, Crimoire. It has caused multiple lives to be lost so the situation I'm currently seeing isn't as I'd like." Ether Gopal said as the rest realized that the place they saw before was a result of the war.

"But you why? From how you all did, it seemed as if your planet was a haven." Ying stated as Ether Gopal nodded. "That's the problem, not long after our return, war broke between Crimoire and Ether-Maru, leading to the scene you are seeing now." Ether Gopal stated as the rest felt the room turn cold from how Ether Gopal spoke. 'What exactly happened... then?' Fang thought as he looked down to see the war-torn battlefield...