Chapter 1: Turning your back to your enermy sure won't end your life

AN: Yeeeeeeeeee, I know the chapter title is long, but well- xD

Oh and, as I already said, this is gonna be a long, long capter, probably about a 5000 words- sooooooooooo-

Preview:

I don't trust that guy and I definitley won't go without the thing I've came for. I've spend too much time for this to give up now. Not even if I grab you through you plans........ Champion.

She decided that it was time to move, making sure her hood sat right, she jumped of the roof, landing behind of the human who was about to go back in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(1. Person/Skylar pov.)

Sulliman around and jumped back shoked as I pointed the katana edge towards his throat.

"Who are you?!" he asked.

"No one important." I replied coldly

"What do you want?!"

"The Song, the Prime Song."

Sulliman flinched, but choosed to pretend to not know what I was speaking of "What do you mean?"

Liar.

I pulled the edge of my sword to his throat "I saw the conversation between you and the Sendaris. I know that he gave you a Prime Song. Now, if you don't want to die, hand. Me. It."

"Alright angry lady..... There's no need to kill anyone, we can handle this peacefully: I give you the Prime Song and you put that sword down, okay?" He shakly backed away a little and pulled out the Prime Song "You put that sword away, okay?!"

I grabbed the Prime Song , put my katana away, than jumped on the roof and runned off.

As I was in save distance, I got throug all the things that happened again in my head. That's when I remembered that that Champions name was Thalleous. He joined that tournament and is too, a pretty highly regarded Ardonie. Often seen as a hero between the Ardonies, since he slaughters and hunts Voltaris, who are seen as a threat- well, at least back at the times of the Great War.

I decided to follow the trail of those two.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Turned out that it was a good idea; It appears, that the two were going to Sendaria- One of the four Ardoni provinces. Before I arrived at Sendaria, I already noticed that something was wrong.

Then I saw it; The whole Sendaria was on fire.

I slowlygot closer, when arriving at the edge of the cliff, I saw something else: the Champion was fighting Tygren, Tygren Voltaris. I furrowed my eyebrowns.

What is that psychotic sadist doing here? I asked myself, not awaiting an answer, I actually was surprised when a famillair voice linked in.

"Are you asking me?"

It was Null.

By time I was not surprised anymore that he actually followed me. It was an usual that he would follow team members around. Well- it kinda was his job. What actually surprised me was that he did said- or better- thought something. Since he normally just watched, without even beeing noticed.