Hiatus announcement (important, Please Read!)

Yes. Hiatus.
Yeah, I get it, straight to the point. But no worries, I won't stop writing on this. The hiatus is only, so that I can finish the next few or the best, all chapters, so I can later on just edit this shortly before publishing and won't be in a haste, if I have much schoolwork.

The thing is also that I am more into reading recently, and that I am pretty much stuck (again) with the plot, because I keep getting new ideas to fill in the holes that I haven't planned yet, but then the new ideas cause more trouble 'cause it ain't adding up with the other chapters entirely, and without the 'new idea' the whole plot doesn't work out and makes no sense.

And besides, it would be easier in case I'm grounded something like a week or month again. (Yes, if that's the case I just plan to sneak up onto the iPad/ PC and publish it)

So it's actually not really a break. After the Hiatus whatsoever, I'll publish once a week....- hopefully I have the book finished till then. I plan on working on the character arts and maybe some chapter scene arts at chapters who are more important.
The one week once publishing will start as soon as the hiatus is over. The hiatus will be announced as over when the next chapter comes out.

This will be the same to 'Whishing Death' and the 'Ask And Dare'

I apologize if your dares are still in the latter. I'll hopefully catch up on everything, however, I tend to wanting to finish this boom first.

Summarized Plan:
1. Hiatus
2. Finish book or most chapters
3. Edit &Publish chapter After I'm finished with 2
4. Hiatus ends

Yes, this is also a reminder for me.

I thank those for reading this and hope those who did not read it still will get to hear word of this. I will try to be as fast as I can with writing, but my speed currently is like 100 words per hour and that's friggin horrible.

See you soon.

(P.S: This chapter will be taken down again when the Hiatus is finished)