Chapter 2: Ataraxia

A/N: Yes, I changed the discription of this book, even if I still 'aint sastified with it. Fit's more into her backstory later, wich I MAY put in this book, I'll have to see if it fits, either I'll just have to write a sequel- 

Tbh: this is probably gonna be an short chapter- Since I may cut off somethings from the script- or I'll just splitt in two parts- dunno.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got the backpack on my back and gave Shadow a cloak.

"Aren't you gonna get a cloak too?" he asked.

 I just laughed at that.

"No, I have other methods to hide my identities."

We were standing at the front door and making our way to the portals.

"Can I see?"

Shadow asked exitingly and curious.

"Later, when we arrive."

And with that, I stepped throug the portal.

________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived infront of the Guardian River (thats how I call it, since it doesn't has an certain name) and i did my thing. I changed my features into an normal felina, with brown hair and green eyes.

"W- Wha-?" the poor couldn't even finish an word.

I laughed "Hey, it's still me!"

That's when the first guardian showed up, out of the water. I turned around and chuckled.

"Ah, there we go. I was already wondering when they're gonna show up."

Shadow lunged forwards a little "An Elder guardian?" 

I snorted "No, an normal one, elder guardians are white and light purple. Besides they are much larger."

I pulled out an heart of the sea, the guardian narrwed it's eyes for a moment and sank back in the water shortly after. Then a bridge made out of prismarin showed out of the water. "Come'on Shadow, the guardians are holding the bridge up and it won't last long" I explained, walking past. 

Cautiously, Shadow followed. Becomming faster when he reached the other side.

When we arrived at Ataraxia, Shadow seemed to be in an different world. Running around and inspecting everything curiously, like a child- Well, technically he still was one. But that very thing that made my amusement grow was that he didn't even saw the real magnificence of this city. 

I wanted to know what his reaction would be, if he saw the real stunning part of Ataraxia-- the floating ilands.

I was pulled out of my thoughs when Shadow grabbed my wrist "Look! I know those! That is a mendoris! Their markings are always in a purple to pink tone!" he shouted exitingly before pointing at an other Ardoni "And that is a kaltaris! Their moarkings are always in an green tone!" he pulled me further forwards "That's a Nestoris, there's another Kaltaris- and that's an Send-" he couldn't finish his sentence. We have reached the floating ilands of Ataraxia. 

"Wow...." was all Shadow could say. He stepped forwards, not noticing thst the road ended and nearly fell off the cliff. I quickly grabbed Shadows wrist to pull him back, but a grey hand beat me to it. "Woah, easy go, young one." a slighly simmilair voice to Thalleous said. "T- Thanks" Shadow stammered a little embarassed. I turned around to see the Sendaris Shadow pointed at before, I immediatly regonized those markings and was about to spill the tea by calling him 'Thalleous?!' but shut my mouth before anything slipped from my mouth, since my instincs warned me that it wasn't him.