"Congratulations!!" the host greeted us while handling a trophy and check.

Nang matapos ang announcement ay picture taking naman ang nangyari. Marami rin ang lumapit sa'kin, binabati ako at ang design ko. Hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala. I'm starting to believe that there's always a rainbow after the rain. All of your struggles will pay it's own debt, and this debt is getting all the things that you wished and prayed for. And for me, all the struggles are worth it..... another dream came true.

"I'm the proudest boyfriend here." Samuel gave me a tight hug.

"Thank you so much," I kissed him on the cheeks. "Congratulations to you also, you did great.

Most popular, huh?"

"Stop teasing me. We both know it's because of my model." he pinched my nose.

"No! I think they voted for you because you're too cute." I giggled.

"Really? You wanna do that here? Can't it wait until we got home?" his eyes narrowed while staring at me like a skittish kid.

"Can I talk to her for a while?" Trevor is standing in front of us casually, hand in his pocket.

"See you later," Samuel kissed my forehead before leaving, and again, he didn't even looked back.

Naglakad kami papunta sa gilid ng stage para magkarinigan ng maayos.

"Ahm, thank you again.... for doing this work with me." I spoke first then I looked away.

"I'm so proud of you," he said softly. "I always did."

"Trevor," I said in a weak voice. Hindi ko magawang tumingin ng diretso sa kanya.

Why is he acting this way? Nakalimutan na ba nya ang nangyari kahapon?

"All of this.... following you and waiting for you is not an issue at all. If it's the only way to show what I feel for you, I would gladly wait until the rest of my life. But seeing you getting hurt whenever I showed up around, I don't think my guts would accept that anymore. You're worth it.... but knowing what you've gone through because of what you feel for me.... it needs to stop." his voice quivered.

"I d-dont understand." I baffled.

"You will understand," he flashed a smile. Trevor leaned to kiss my forehead. Firm and long kiss that feels like goodbye. "Ricordati di me, amore."

Tumalikod na siya pero mabilis kong ginagap ang kamay nya. "Hindi ko maintindihan, Trevor."

He stare at me, a gloomy and longing stare that made my eyes watered. Hindi ko maintindihan, pero ayokong bitawan ang kamay nya.... gusto kong manatili lang siya sa harapan ko. Gusto kong mawala na siya sa buhay ko pero bakit parang labag sa loob ko? Nagtatalo ang utak at kung ano mang nasa dibdib ko. Yes, I am deeply mad at him. But half of me wants to stop him, and the other half wants to let go of his hand.